“Huge Portions Great Food!”

Take Five Incorporated
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Feeding Hills
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family frequents this restaurant. The food is delicious and the portions are huge! You'll have leftovers for days! The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff is helpful and courteous. Whether it's a large group dinner or an intimate dinner for two, Take Five is the place.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Four of us had lunch today and it was awesome. The eggplant sandwich was delicious and tender would definitely have again. Waitress was attentive, professional, and had a great smile. Will go again to try something else.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Place is a little hole in the wall, but clean.
Waitress was nice, but took forever (will cover that later).
Salad bar was decent - bacon bits, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, chickpeas, coleslaw, beets, beans, cottage cheese, salad mix, etc. Nothing fancy, but still good and fresh.
Food was alright - a little on the small side for the price, but what surprised us about it (and the soup, too), was that it wasn't seasoned, AT ALL. No salt, pepper, capers, basil, garlic, etc. Just your regular oregano pasta sauce outta the can, chunks of tomatoes added. I had the Zuppa di Clams, MIL had the Seafood Casserole, we both agreed it was just okay... I had a problem with my pasta having VERY little red sauce on it (again, regular spaghetti sauce), and it took forever to peg the waitress down for it (had to ask a different one to get her), and forever to get it back (the pasta literally had one scoop of sauce on top before, leaving the rest dry as heck after a few bites). Btw, I noticed other customers were asking for more sauce for their dishes as well.
Anyway, more on the waitress. Besides taking forever with my sauce, she took over 5 minutes to get our bill after we were done eating. They weren't even that busy, and the manager herself noticed our long, bored stares around the places, trying to find her and wave her over. She even came over asking if we were alright. Then the waitress appeared, took our plates, asked us about desserts, and then disappeared for MORE than 5 minutes AGAIN. It was frustrating sitting there waiting for the check. I waitress myself from time to time and it never takes me so long to get a check to the customer. I mean, it was only 2 of us, two entrees, two soups, 2 drinks, how long does it take to add up and print up?
Wrapping this up, I don't think we will be coming back again.
The price was too high for something so small and mediocre tasting, there's a place in our area that costs about the same, but they give you a lot more, AND the flavor is rich and amazing. Here, the food literally tasted like what I would cook for myself on a lazy night out of a can, and forgot to add any seasoning/fry up garlic or onion in the pan.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my husband. The salad bar is just okay. The crock of soup was shy of okay. It lacked seasoning and seemed a bit watered down. I overhead them talking about gutting the place and redecorating. The place really needs it. Menus need a good cleaning too. I hate to touch menus, salt, pepper etc that are sticky or greasy. It lacks a touch of class.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The decor is nice and we had the option to eat in the sitdown bar or in the dining room. All meals come with a huge crock of soup of the day and salad bar. Portions are large so bring your appitite

1  Thank micmaqprincess