We stayed at the Red Horse Inn for several days. Great location to catch the ferry over to Martha's Vineyard, just a five minute walk! We stayed in room #14 in the back. Very comfortable and clean. Loved the cottage feel to it. I would most definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod