My husband and I traveled to the Red Horse Inn in Falmouth after enjoying two days at the Newport Jazz Festival. We arrived after 8:00pm when the office was closed but, we were given clear instructions about retrieving the room key.
The room itself was immaculate and although not luxurious, it was simple and pretty. The bathroom though not large, was very clean and certainly adequate. The innkeeper was friendly and accommodating and served a simple continental breakfast into the late morning. But the best part of all was the location of the inn which was in a quiet neighborhood across the street from the ferry to Martha's Vineyard and near good ressturants. This was perfect! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod