My boyfriend and I were there a few weeks ago for a wedding. The place is so cute and charming. We were on the second floor and had a fire place and king size bed and flat screen tv (executive king room). Rooms are very clean and you can tell there are ongoing renovations (not intrusive or caused disruptions ) The manager Cindy is very nice as well as her small dog named buster brown. Breakfast is nice and simple and the coffee is delicious!
Town and a bunch of restaurants are a short walk away. Cindy offers many restaurant suggestions and is always spot on. This place is quaint and cute and we left very happy with nice memories Definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod