Very welcoming and accommodating host. Gave us a map of the area and suggested places to eat. Motel in good condition and clean and the room was very spacious. Bed was comfortable and motel was quiet. Room was nice and warm and had a heater in the room as well. Breakfast was help yourself cereal, toast and muffins and tea/coffee/juice. Was good as you could take it back to the room. Rooms bookable via the internet (useful if booking from overseas) and free wi-fi.
We ate and had drinks at Liam Maguire's Irish Pub on main street (which was recommend).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod