Had a drive round New England to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We had several stops and the latst one was the Red Horse for 2 nights. We arrived early and Cindy allowed me to swop for room 19 which looked like it was in a quite spot.
Cindy was very obliging during the whole stay and could not have been more helpful.
Breakfast was in a nice courtyard area, and there was sufficient for our needs.
Room was big and comfortable and had a fridge. You could park the car right outside.
Close to restaurants.
Would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod