We booked this hotel for a weekend trip to the Cape for a wedding. The room was clean and the bathroom was big. The fireplace and hot tub looked nice even though we didn't use them. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise as well with a lot of choices. There are some restaurants and bars on the water about a few blocks away that we walked home from. On our last day after we checked out, they let us leave our car in their lot and we walked fifteen minutes to the beach. This saved us $10 for parking. There is also a ferry that is right across the street. All in all, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod