We went here to start our Cape Cod weekend and spent the night in room #5 (with the hot tub). The room was decorated wonderfully, was very clean, and had a nice B&B Cape Cod feel to it. The hot tub was awesome...! There was also a small gas fireplace, a refrigerator, and a flat screen TV that we were able to watch from the tub. Great time there! The only complaint was that there was super-loud banging noises in the morning. At first, it sounded like it was people purposely banging the walls to get our attention, but since it wasn't stopping we're thinking it was some kind of room renovation going on. We hopped on the Falmouth-Oak Bluffs Ferry (Island Queen) the next day and the Red Horse Inn offered us discount tickets and they are almost literally right-across the street from the ferry, so we were able to keep the car at the hotel even though we were already checked out, which saved us $15-20. Great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod