After some poor reviews, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel was in excellent condition and clearly recently updated. The individual room was clean and the bathroom, although small, in great shape (loved the strong shower flow). The beds were comfortable and the linens very clean and new looking. I loved the extra pillows provided. The pool was clean and never crowded and the exercise equipment new looking. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The restaurant seemed only fair to middling, but had good breakfasts. A small refrigerator in the room would not have gone amiss, but overall an excellent experience and I would definitely stay there again if I'm looking for a reasonably priced ($90 midweek) hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA