“Great Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I'm a Priority Club member and I have stayed at this hotel several times. This is a very clean hotel with an outstanding staff. I have stayed at dozens of Holiday Inn hotels and this is one of the best. Again, the staff are helpful, courteous and accommodating and the place is very clean. There are plenty of stores and restaurants in the vicinity.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Requested early check in and it was made to happen! The front desk staff was so nice, check in was a breeze! On our way to our room we stopped and asked the chamber maid for extra towels and she couldn't have been nicer and followed us in with them! The room was clean and very comfy! Not one complaint! Thanks for a great night! Lois

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lois F
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had a difficult time finding accommodations on a busy weekend in Falmouth until we talked to the manager Sheryl Barret. We were even able to get early check in to prepare for an afternoon wedding. The staff made sure we were settled and had everything we needed. Room was well appointed and clean. Returned to the cocktail lounge later that evening and had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2014

From registering, to checkout, everything was way above average. I stay at IHG hotels on average 100+ nights a year, they vary so much. Intercontinental as the price dictates are mostly excellent and as the brands get less costly they are less quality. Well this holiday Inn is way above the normal, the staff are ALL so friendly and helpful it is a pleasure to chat with them. The rooms are clean and very well maintained. The chambermaid who serviced our room was a total darling, she could not do enough. She noted I had a cold, and that evening there was an extra box of tissues by the bed.That is service. The restaurant staff were also way above average, after a days fishing, I presented them with some Striped Bass, it was soon presented to me cooked to perfection. When I got the bill I had been charged for my starter and drink. No charge sir, it was your fish. It should also be pointed out that all the food we ate here was very good and the prices were very reasonable. The manager of this hotel Sheryl Barret should be very proud of her amazing crew who turned this normal hotel into a very special one. THANK YOU ALL.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have to say, the help from chambermaids to front desk to General Manager Sheryl Barret were all awesome. When I called to book a room to join with a large group for 6/28 the hotel was booked solid. Sheryl the general manger went out of her way to make sure my wife and I would be accommodated. It wasn't 20 minutes and I received a text directly from Mrs. Barret saying we were all set. She was so kind also to have our rooms ready early so we could be dressed and ready to go on time. We Live the island of Martha's Vineyard so logistics can be a nightmare a lot of the time and Mrs. Barret has come through for and many others I know have needed her expertise. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family of 4 and I stayed for about a week at this hotel in June. We are from Maryland and had driven overnight (with our 2 young children) to arrive early in the morning. The late notice of an early check-in was not a problem at all. We got an excellent room to accommodate our needs. All of the staff we encountered during our stay, from the greeter at the desk to the housekeeping staff to the restaurant staff, were all very courteous, helpful, personable, and happy to help us with what ever we needed. During our stay we ordered room service one evening. As most parents understand the feeling of not wanting to venture out when 2 and 3 year olds have meltdowns, this was very convenient. The generous portions arrived quickly and were reasonably priced. The food in the restaurant was very good. We especially enjoyed the weekend breakfast buffet. We were able to take the kids swimming one day during our stay. The water was heated to a comfortable temperature and provided a great morning of fun. This hotel was a great home base for our trip, and we will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank kruhlman
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Updated hotel with clean rooms. Front desk and lounge staff were outstanding. Great central place to stay in the cape cod area. Can't comment on the restaurant since we didn't dine there. Staff were helpful on giving us advice on what to see in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bbmari0n
Susanna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear bmarion, Thank you so much for your feedback about the hotel. We are pleased to hear that you found the staff to outstanding! Our employees work very hard to ensure our guests' happiness and we appreciate the time you have taken to review the hotel. Come back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
#7 of 20 in Falmouth
Falmouth Inn
Falmouth Inn
#13 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth? Share your experiences!