I checked in late on a Friday night. The cavernous front lobby is beautiful and clean and the hotel is situated on a quiet street in a residential neighborhood. I felt safe and the place seemed quiet. The woman at the front desk helped me weed through my Priority Rewards numbers (there were 3 different ones) and then checked me in, upgrading me to a quiet top floor room that ended up being a junior suite with a king sized bed. The room was clean and quiet, but I should mention that there was a bag of someone's old dirty laundry hanging in the closet, and a couple of the lights didn't work. I'll still give 4 stars for cleanliness and good service, but if you stay here, make sure to check the closet when you get into your room. I'll go back, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA