Nearly everything about this place was very good. The room was spacious enough, all was clean, supplies were supple, pool was warm, service was quick, price was decent. The "kids eat free" is the only caution. We used the coupon for breakfast and it wasn't a great meal, given that adults had to pay $10 for very mediocre food. Pizza from the bar wasn't great either. So just eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA