“All is well, breakfast just ok”

Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Massachusett
“All is well, breakfast just ok”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nearly everything about this place was very good. The room was spacious enough, all was clean, supplies were supple, pool was warm, service was quick, price was decent. The "kids eat free" is the only caution. We used the coupon for breakfast and it wasn't a great meal, given that adults had to pay $10 for very mediocre food. Pizza from the bar wasn't great either. So just eat elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lindasun
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of food you expected. We are constantly working to improve our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Sheryl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Kings Park, New York, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Came here with my now ex-boyfriend at the end of December. It was a beautiful hotel. What was best, however, was Sophia. She was so welcoming, and so genuine. She even joked around with my ex about putting a ring on it, haha (now I can take you up on your offer to go back to your home, Sophia! Do they have cheating men there? Lol). Just such a sweet, hardworking woman. I tried to find you when we left, but we were told you weren't working for a few more days =0/

I couldn't believe how clean the place was, either. They must put some sort of deodorizing powder in the vacuums because the hallways smelled delicious!

The restaurant, however, was disappointing. The food is so greasy and when I requested a turkey club sandwich, it was with some odd mystery meat. Oh well. Honestly, the staff was so friendly that it completely overshadowed the food. Plus, the rooms are much bigger than comparable king size suites! I was a happy lady!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AllisonMDoyle
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Sophia know that they contributed to your experience. I sincerely apologize that the Turkey Club was not the quality expected and we are taking your recommendation to improve our offerings. The next time you are in Falmouth we would love for you stop back again. Thank You.

Kind Regards,
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'd had just traveled with my family to the cape through a 5 hour ride from CT in a blizzard and needed a place to stay for the night. We had a reservation at an inn down the road and that didn't end up working out so we needed a place to stay. We saw the Holiday Inn down the road and it was incredible. The restaurant is great, the service is wonderful, the room was perfect. Reasonably priced and a great location. Clean and perfect for a quick getaway on the cape. Make sure to talk to Amy - made the experience that much better. We will definitely be staying next time we need a quick overnight before our hop over to the Vineyard!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank zporangeman
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members - especially Amy - took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.

Hartford, CT
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed here 12/20/12. My room #207 and it was clean it had a mini-fridge and the bathroom had fresh towels and toiletries . The room was nice but the noise from the other rooms kept me awake most of the night. The walls are THIN and it seems people have their TV'S turned up loud. I debated to change rooms but was so tired I just toughed it out but the next time I come down here I will request a room next to two empties. They have two computers in the Lobby for use and a restaurant. When I turned on the heat for my room it made such a rattling noise it drowned out the other noises. Wonderful, NOT.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mydogsflea
Short Hills, New Jersey
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The holiday inn in falmouth staff were very accommodating and hospitable. The chef prepared meals that were perfect and the dining staff were extremely courteous and helpful. In addition, the housekeeping staff were also very helpful! Looking forward to going back next December!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank synchromom18
Texas City, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2012

When my husband and i got to the hotel we were so tired from the flight and the drive from Boston. We were greeted by Sofia with a smile that i forgot i was tired. She was on the phone, she looked up smile and said be with you one moment. The room was not ready and she switch us to a room that was. The hotel did not have lunch and she recommend palces on main street and also gave us menu's to order in. She was very informative, pleasant and very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The restuarant was also great, Wanda was our waitress and she did well. I would recommend this hotel anytime. Great staff.

Room Tip: Not a lot to offer in Falmouth, but its okay.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Sophia and Wanda know that they contributed to your experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms were good sized and very clean. The pool was immaculate. Stayed here with 3 young children and kids eat free at the on site restaurant! There is a nice playground right up the road and plenty of stores and restaurants a short drive away. All in all it is what I would expect from a Holiday Inn with the added bounus of a great staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and your family! Hearing that you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe Travels

Heather Powers
Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#7 of 20 in Falmouth
Cape Codder Resort & Spa

Been to Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth? Share your experiences!