I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Falmouth this past week. Heather is a shining star at this property and they should be very proud that she is a part of their team! I called her countless times regarding directions, things to do in the area and making changes to my reservation. She was very upbeat, pleasant and quite accommodating. I travel quite a bit and can confidently say that she is one of the friendliest people that I hae ever met. The agent that checked me out in the morning (I forget her name!) was also very nice!
The property itself is clean and comfortable and in a great location. I would definitely reccommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Groupon, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA