“Great Stay - Heather is Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth

Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Portland, OR
“Great Stay - Heather is Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Falmouth this past week. Heather is a shining star at this property and they should be very proud that she is a part of their team! I called her countless times regarding directions, things to do in the area and making changes to my reservation. She was very upbeat, pleasant and quite accommodating. I travel quite a bit and can confidently say that she is one of the friendliest people that I hae ever met. The agent that checked me out in the morning (I forget her name!) was also very nice!

The property itself is clean and comfortable and in a great location. I would definitely reccommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank lostwishes
HIFalmouth, Executive Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
What a great testimony to one of our dedicated customer care agents. Heather is our Front Office Manager and I have often observed her taking time with guests to help, or just to chat, no matter how busy she may be at the back of the house. Making it a great experience for our guests is what we are all about. Thank you so much for making our day!

Executive Housekeeper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

Upon arriving. We found ourselves in a valley of smiles from the ladies at the front desk. Everything was explained to us that was available at our 1 night stay. We even received complementary tickets for their restaurant and coffee. The ladies explain the Priority Club Reward, which we signed up for. Can't wait to start earning points.
Entering the room, it was very clean and quite. We couldn't hear any noise outside the room. The bathroom was also spacious and spotless.
The bed was very comfortable and extra large. Did not make any noise like other hotels we have stayed in.
These are the things that made us enjoy our stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.
Thank you again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Annie D
HIFalmouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
You have summed up the kind of customer care that makes our Team very proud. Thank you
for taking time to give us your kind remarks. Our staff is dedicated to making sure our traveling guests get all that they need along with friendly & attentive service. We hope you will come visit us again.

Sheryl Barrett
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We came for a hockey tournament. When we arrived, the front staff could not handle the hockey teams showing up. There was a long line and had to wait 10 minutes to get checked in. We were provided coupons for the kids to eat free for the weekend. On Saturday, the waitstaff could not handle the teams for breakfast. There were never enough clean plates on the buffet. There buffet was not stocked appropriately. The waitstaff was very abrupt since they were overwhelmed.

The hotel was under construction and we were not given advanced notice as the place was a mess. The best part of it all was because of the construction, there was a bug on my husband's head when he woke up. We called down to the front to let them know. Their housecleaning staff was not going to be in until 10 a.m. Around 11 a.m., housecleaning came and asked to see the bug. Really?!? I had tossed the bug in a bathroom trash bag and presto handed it to the housecleaning person. I was amazed that the front desk did not follow up that day, upon check out or a call to our house.

We will never stay there again!.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Jenna S,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. I would like to offer a sincere apology. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ben J
IHG Care
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

The hotel was great, staff wonderful. The front desk staff are friendly and nice, but you cannot tell them different from the restaurant staff, they all wear black and white. You would thought the front desk staff would dress differently from the restaurant. I have never seen it like that before. I guess that is someone's bad joke.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Carmen C
HIFalmouth, Executive Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Great to hear from you after your visit. Thank you for complimenting our staff for being attentive and helpful. We also think they are the best team to work with. as far as the front desk uniform goes, well, I personally think the best part of their uniform is their .... 'smile'
We hope to see you again.

Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

Very pleased with the makeover. The room was comfortable, and clean. The staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. It was a joy to stay even if only for one night. Would love to do it again for longer next time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, Executive Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
We appreciate that you took the time to write your favorable review. We share your comments with all our staff which gives them great satisfaction knowing that they made a difference.

We also love our renovated lobby, so fresh and modern. Our Elevator has been constructed and will soon be in operation. We are excited about that.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

This Holiday Inn has a great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Always a nice smile and quick with advice on local things to do. The indoor hotel pool was clean and the water warm. The rooms were nicely decorated and reasonably taken care of. I sometimes find rooms in vacation areas a little worn down, definitely not the case here. I ate breakfast and found the food pretty good with no crowds, in fact, I was the only one there at 8:00 am.

I went in the winter, in the summer months I might want to pick a place that was on the beach. This hotel is located in the outskirts of town-- albeit not a big town. From a location wise, it also does not have that walking downtown feel, you still need to drive to get to downtown Falmouth.

I like a friendly front desk and I usually visit the Cape in the non-tourist season. I will definitely go back here. Don't believe many hotels in Falmouth have an indoor pool and this is a big plus for me.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We are very proud of our team for the top notch service that they give our guests. I will share your comments with our staff, it will mean a lot to them for sure.

I am glad that you were able to use our indoor heated pool and enjoyed it. We are in the process of changing out our shower stalls to all tile. Very nice as you will see on your next visit.

Thank you for staying with us.

Heather Powers
massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have a need to revisit Falmouth, MA many times more than once a year and during various seasons. I was there this weekend and they did not let me down. They warned me that a kids hockey tournament was in town if I was looking for a quiet get a way which was nice. I still stayed and hockey families did not bother me in a bit. I was able to enjoy the holiday to its fullest, experience their very professional staff, and visit family and friends for a comfortable winter get a way. Always a pleasure

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Your kind comments made us all smile. We really appreciate your great attitude as we know that a sports weekend is great fun for the kids but not for someone looking for a quiet getaway. Very glad to know that our efficient Front Desk Staff did make you aware of the circumstances.

If you are in the area again, I hope you will join us for a quiet weekend and use of all our facilities such as our indoor heated pool. Thank you for staying with us .

Sheryl Barrett
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth? Share your experiences!