“Fabulous Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was coming to the Cape for my Mom's funeral. Family was gonna be a little over bearing and I wanted a nice quiet place to be to myself when needed. My sister's house was open to stay at but your hotel ended up being a place I could grieve to myself when needed. THANKS! The very first picture of your hotel on the internet was a pleasure. I have stayed at many hotels on the Cape and this one was great. The inside and outside was impressive. The room was very clean and well maintained. The water pressure in the shower was excellent. I liked the arrangement of the room and the heater was easy to use because it was like a thermostat instead of those hard to read and understand buttons on the actual unit. Great job! The bed was comfortable and the TV was a joy to watch. Could have been a few more channels to choose from but overall the tv experience was okay. I even took advantage of room service which was some great food and fast service. I will stay with you again in the very near future and each time I come to the Cape to see family. Thanks for the bereavement package. Thanks for all your comfort doing this time for me. C. Johnson, Rocky Hill, Connecticut.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

After a long road trip, I finally arrived at the Holiday Inn. I was greeted by a 5 year old child.
Although some people may find that cute; I found it annoying. I was tired and wanted to go to my room. Once in my room I looked for a menu; none to be found. I made my way to the restaurant; there was no hostess to be found. A nice older gentleman named Bill, got me a menu. Nothing appealed to me, I settled for a burger, it tasted like cardboard and was well done. I was not impressed with the service, and was dissapointed with my meal. Word to the wise eat elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Johanna T
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Thank you for bringing your problem to our attention. It is understandable that you would want an effiecient and proffessional check in after a long day of travel. We have reviewed and enforced stricter policies for having children of employees on premises so as not to interfere with customer service.

Your unsatisfactory meal at the restaurant is unfortunate. I hope you had let your server know as this charge should have been taken off your bill.

Should you be in the area again, please notify me personally and I will see to it that you get the
top notch treatment from the great staff that we have.

Heather Powers
Front Office Mananger
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

My stay at Holiday Inn in Falmouth Ma was to satisfactory. The room was in exceptional contitions. The service was kind and considerate. I will be sure to stay there again and recommend anyone thats looking for great service to do the same.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cheryl T
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Service very good. Room was sparsely furnished with no desk. Restaurant was good. Off season so good value.

• Stayed January 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Two words: bed bugs. Unsatisfactory response from both the hotel's clerk and Holiday Inn customer service. The first responded indifferently and denied even the possibility, all without an investigation. And the second responded with a typical form letter. Sad because otherwise the hotel, though somewhat tired, was fine. I hope they do fix the problem, so others won't suffer the discomfort from the bites.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Rocko R
Barnstable, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

Cheryl Barrett. Over the last 2 years has helped my family arrange accomadations,pre- wedding celebrations and support to my family and other family's in the military. Being local we have gotten to know Cheryl and her staff. My husband and I will frequently stop for a meal in the cozy restaurant. Either sitting in the bar area and having Donna serving us great food(Chef Gary) and lots of cheerful conversation or in the dining area with Valerie givimg us excellent service with a smile,we have always enjoyed our time at the Holidya Inn . Cheryl has helped us get to the right places in frequently stressful times while our son has been in the military. Recommending Holidya Inn's in out of state locations that meet our needs. I cant thank her enough. We will continue to patronize this special place with special people. Many thanks to you all . The Spang Family.

Room Tip: Ask the staff!
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

So, from the minute i walked through the doors i was very happy. The staff was very helpful at the front desk to start. I think the girls name was amanda, very sweet girl! next the room we had was completly amazing. from the big cozy bed down to freshly washed towels. The next morning we went down to kc steakhouse and sea food for breakfast, that was great! The girl at the door was very pleasant and very nice. Our waitress , I think val was her name was awesome! couldnt ask for better service! " what a Great hotel" I WILL be coming back!
Thank you holiday inn falmouth!

Room Tip: Any rooms will do, its all very peaceful.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
We look forward to your next visit as well! We have a great team of dedicated workers and it
is good to hear how well they took care of you. We shared your comments with our staff and it meant a lot to them. Our goal is to give every guest the same feeling and experience that you enjoyed. Thank you for your kind words.

Sheryl Barrett
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth? Share your experiences!