“Excellent Staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Millbury, Massachusetts
“Excellent Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

I recently attended a training course in Falmouth, MA. The company put us up at the Holiday Inn. On my arrival, I was greeted by Amy at the front desk. She was helpful and super-friendly...and since the hotel was filled, I "scored" one of the large suites....ah, the jacuzzi was wonderful, as she had promised. Mike, the bartender, was friendly, knowledgeable, and funny. He took wonderful care of us. All in all, we had a wonderful time at the Holiday Inn and it was the staff that made the it possible. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Be nice to the front desk.They have the keys.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Roanne44
HIFalmouth, Guest Service Agent at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
Thank you for the very nice compliment I strive to make all our guests welcomed to our hotel and make their stay with us enjoyable. Hope to see you again at our hotel

Amy, Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Comox Valley, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

The staff at this hotel were very friendly. The house keeping staff left little notes in our room for some of the extras she had left. Simple things but it was nice to not have to ask for them, like extra towels and another blanket for my daughter.
The hotel is very clean, if not in need of some updating. We had one of the "recently updated executive king" rooms. Its huge, and served our family well on the 3 days that we stayed there. The bathroom while adequate is old but functional. Parking is convenient and plentiful. If I had to find something to complain about the only thing I would like is another laundry room at the other end of the hotel. It was a bit of a hike to get from our room to the front office area where the pool and laundry facilities are located. The walls are fairly thin, so bring ear plugs if you are a very light sleeper.

Room Tip: ask for the newly renovated king rooms
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank akheila
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our housekeeping staff is great about trying to make you feel at home & leaving extras if they think the guests may need them. The notes though, they just make it so personal! I hope you got a chance to use our newly redecorated pool & fitness center. I hope to see you during your future visits to Cape Cod.

Sheryl Barret
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

We were fortunate enough to stay in the luxury suite which was wonderful. A large, open sitting area, comfortable furniture and a clean updated decor. The kids loved the pool and eating in the restaurant. This hotel is located a couple of miles from the beaches (Falmouth Heights, Bristol and Surf Drive) and about a mile from downtown which is a great place to walk and shop.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, Front Office Supervisor at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, April 15, 2011
Thank you staying with us in March! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our stay with us, we do receive frequent compliments about the King Executive rooms at the hotel. It is great that your family enjoyed the pool area and KC Steak & Seafood restaurant, during your stay as well. We look forward to seeing you again, perhaps when the weather is slightly warmer, so you can enjoy a day at the beach.
We appreciate your stay with us
Heather Powers
Front Office Supervisor
Bristol RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

We have been coming here for over 10 years and the last 7 we have hosted a January square dance weekend. Always a great staff to work with. They go out of their way to ensure that our weekend is successful. They help us decorate, make sure coffee and water is always available and "theme" the meals to our party theme. "Through all kinds of weather we have stuck together--side by side." We have had warm and cold, sunny and cloudy and were even stranded by a blizzard! Thi staff is great! We'll be back in 2012!

• Stayed January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
Thank you for your review. We enjoy having the Square Dancers stay with us every year. The group has become like family. We look forward to being creative to match the food to your theme. We are glad that you enjoyed the new changes we made to the hotel in 2010. See you in 2012.

Cynthia A. Ostrom
Director of Sales
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

First off, the restauraunt has amazing food. The personalities behind the bar, not so shining. Such as a bartender who is in recovery and looking down on us for having a drink while watching the game after a very long day. Second night when I went back to my room I encountered THREE other people who's keys weren't working either. The receptionist issued me a key for the wrong room because she wasn't listening nor did she ask for identification! Then she ignored mewhen you went back to the desk to tell her. Yes, I had to try three times to get her attention - even though it was midnight and there wasn't anyone else there and I was told quite rudely, "you have to wait". Then she lectured me on manners. Oh, and there were a couple very suspicious stains on my room toilet... But the bed was comfortable and the shower was hot.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ItchyFeet2134
HIFalmouth, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. I hope you will give us another try to see how outstanding our staff can be. Please contact myself directly and I will be happy to make you reservation and ensure your stay as all it should be.

Stacey Butler
Front Desk Supervisor
Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn during our December family get togethers. The room was clean and very pleasant. I can't say enough about the staff, very nice. We would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
Thank you very much for your review. We strive for experience and I am happy to hear that we achieved it with your recent stay. We look forward to your future stays and thank you for staying with us.

Sheryl Barrett
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

For a five week long business trip, I booked 40 to 50 rooms for my team from the end of May to the end of June last year. The service provided by all of the hotel staff was the factor that made our stay a positive experience. Everyone was very accommodating and we were even provided a common room where staff members could relax and play games. We did not ask for this room. The hotel's proximity to Otis Air Force Base also made this hotel an excellent choice. It is plain and simple: the Holiday Inn Falmouth excels in customer service.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this review, January 6, 2011
I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We were happy to provide a room for your staff to relax & play video games during your stay. I hope we have the chance to host your group again soon, as it was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

Sheryl Barrett
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
#8 of 22 in Hyannis
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Been to Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth? Share your experiences!