This hotel was converted to a family resort in 1971 and with new ownership, is undergoing a substantial renovation as of Oct. 2010. They are due to reopen at the end of May 2011. The hotel is right on Old Silver Beach in a quiet residential location in North Falmouth, but the rooms are a mixed combination of nice ocean views, new comfortable beds and a nicely renovated entrance and lobby contrasted against rooms with old carpeting, small refrigerators from yesteryear and large tube tv's. This led to some complaints from travellers and rightly so, that the amenities didn't justify the price, and I think the new owners will try to address that.
This is a lively family hotel in summer, so keep that in mind if you're looking to get away from it all. My hope is the rates don't go up so high this won't be an option for the middle-class traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod