We live in Boston and over the years have tried many Cape Cod accommodations - both high end as well as budget. This one is by far the best among them all. When we go to the Cape, we look for easy access to the beach, view of the ocean and descent seafood/rooms.
1. Ocean front room in building 3 - location, location, location. Nothing can beat the view and access to the wonderful beach (ground floor, room #307 I believe).
2. People were great, very helpful all along.
3. We had great service at the restaurant, as well as great food (breakfast and dinner). The bar was also great.
4. This place is not caterted to onlt attract families (like for e.g., Red Jacket); however, I went with an infant and a toddler - not for a single moment I felt uncomfortable. This is very child friendly, but if were goinng as a couple we would love this place still.
5. Clean property all around - just a happy feel to it.
1. We purchased a discounted rate from Groupon for April stay (I think about $230/night) in an ocean front room. Knowing how pricy Cape is, and having tried several alternative accommodatios, this was great value at that discounted price for the oceanfront and beach that we were looking for. However, I will never pay their rack rate, especially in season, for what they offer. That being said, I will not pay any in-season rate at any upscale Cape Cod resort for what they offer, I will rather go to the Carribbean or Florida instead.
2. You will have to walk outdoors from your room to get to the restaurant etc - something to consider if you are going in rain or bad weather.
3. The bathroom door never locked - but we could ignore it for our stay, we did not bother to bring it up or stress about it.
4. We had great service at restaurant, but saw our next table waited too long for any attention and then they left. So, I guess, service can vary.
Bottomline: If you have set your mind to go to Cape Cod, please give this place a serious consideration as an alternative to Chatham Bars Inn, or Red Jacket Beach or other similar accommodations.
We loved our stay and look forward to going back again, if we can land another discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod