My Third Year @ SEACREST Review....
What a wonderfull, unasuming, funky, gracious Jewel of a Resort .
A Great Getaway with a group of girlfriends ,like we just did.
FUN BARTENDER & RESTAURANT STAFF!
WARM, WELCOMING STAFF!
The BEST HISTORIC DOWNTOWN close by.
Lively & Lovely Shops & Restaurants.
Bring your GPS and explore the back roads.
I just find the whole area friendly and welcoming.
I own 2 Shops in Ct. & wish I could retire here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod