I had my wedding here in September and you can sure tell that the coordinators get paid off commission. I an writing about this 4 months later because I am still upset about how they handled myself and my guests at my wedding.
They will lie to you to get you to book the wedding and not follow though with any details.
First of all my husband and I were 27 and 26 at the time and we had 180 guests of all ages. The coordinator told us that we had to keep the noise down... IT WAS a WEDDING.. There is dancing and music and people enjoying themselves!!! And the coordinator Caitlin Concannon all but had a fit.
So the next morning I got a call from this coordinator to meet up in the lobby so, my husband and I went to meet with her on our first day as a married couple. She decided to tell us after our entire wedding was paid for and over and the contract signed that we Owed an addition $600 for our cake! Obviously we didn't pay it and we had no legal obligation since the contract clearly stated that we had already paid for the cake. Meanwhile they were storing the top part of our cake for us until we left. When we went to get it before we left, they said they could not find it anywhere. So very nice and professional of them to throw away our wedding cake that we were saving for our anniversary.
Those are just a couple of examples of how our wedding was handled so poorly but there are many more. But with that being said, the rest of the staff at Reds and the pool bar were great. The day after the wedding, the bar tenders treated us great and so did the hotel staff. Lindsay Tousingnant was great to work with also!
I highly recommend staying here for a night or 2 but do not have your wedding here! I paid over $30,000 on this venue alone (not to mention the hotel guests for our wedding and the money spent at the bats the next day) and they couldn't even make us feel special on our very special day :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod