Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$245
HolidayInn.com
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$135
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$194
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$289
$246
Official Site
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$387
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$269
Official Site
Inn on the Sound(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$439
1,031 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolsilver beachpoolside barcape codbeach staffbreakfast buffetocean frontchairs and umbrellasgreat beachoff seasonpool sidemain buildingprivate beachwedding guestsnew ownersking bedno elevator
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The location is great. The beach access is wonderful. The amenities are top notch....EXCEPT the beds. We stayed two nights in building 8 with a fireplace room. We had to call for sheets for our couch sleeper. The beds are not great....at least they weren't in our room. Our bed was not as supportive and I woke with a back ache after the first night and my wife got one the second night and we never get back aches unless we sleep in too-flexy non-supportive beds. The pillows were awful....like nothing to them and small...very little structure. I won't comment on the other hotel amenities as they are fine. Really this review is meant to focus on the beds and pillows. Also we accidentally left the do not disturb on the door but asked housekeeping if they could clean the room when we were out in the early eve...no problem...except it never happened and then when we ordered extra TP and towels the next morning...they took over an hour to get to us. We traveled with two adults, one teenager and two school aged kids. The kids loved the pool and loved the beach access. It is a good beach hotel but think there were compromises made in the mattress and pillow dept.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed there only for one night but we loved it. Everything is renovated and looks great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a small beach close to it and they offer heated pools. Our room looked outside like a motel but when you opens the door everything looks great. The room was spacious and clean. We had a nice fireplace and could see a bit of the ocean and sunset.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013

As the Father of the Bride with family members and guests coming into town from ten different states from around the country to celebrate this special day, one hopes and prays that the venue you choose will be accommodating and enjoyable for all our invited guests. Not to mention my Daughter!
We chose the Sea Crest Beach Hotel for such an occasion. I don’t even know where to start. Choosing This Hotel, by far and away is one of the Top 3 greatest decisions I have made in my life!!!. Especially on this special day for our Daughter. The Sea Crest Hotel, and the Hotel Staff are Unmatched when it comes to delivering TRUE & SINCERE hospitality with CLASS!!!.. I cannot even begin to find an accurate adjective that can provide justice with respect to the Hotels Service, Cleanliness, Hospitality, SURROUNDINGS (Right On The Ocean!), and overall approach to FULL customer service. And the Food… 5 STAR ! ! ! Hands down the Best New England Clam Chowder in the world.
Every single guest that attended the wedding and stayed at the Hotel, insisted that this was the greatest wedding they had ever attended. The entire atmosphere combined with the Hotel Staff and General Manager Clark Guinn, is absolutely TOP SHELF! ! !... I must also mention that the Sea Crest Wedding Coordinator Caitlin Concannon is a one of a kind, and remarkably organized and professional. 70% of the wedding guests intend on returning next year for their family vacations! And as I mentioned above our guests came in from California, Florida, Texas, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, and Rhode Island. Most will be back next year if not sooner.
The Sea Crest Hotel is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. Great time had by all, and as Father of the Bride I could not have been happier… Sea Crest Hotel, You did me Proud. Thank you
John Daley

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank j d
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property for a 2 day business meeting and found it clean, comfortable and pleasant. Highlights included :

balconies off of each hotel room which offered spectacular ocean views and easy and

convenient check in (pre registered) and check out.

The conference rooms were frequently refreshed and the banquet staff was friendly but non intrusive. The only complaint that I overheard from colleagues was that they struggled a bit with wifi service. I personally didn't experience this issue. Also, the indoor pool & fitness facility looked great, but I didn't get to use it. It seems that this hotel does a lot of conference business and I'd definitely recommend it for that purpose .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank LB02111
Reviewed September 17, 2013

To be clear, I have reasonably low expectations of your average Cape motel but the Sea Crest has been surprisingly nice:

The Good:
-Clean and good in-room amenities
-friendly staff
-more than you'd expect for an average motel on the Cape
-updated rooms with comfy bed
-updated decor
-Good food, excellent catering (here for a corporate event)

The Not as Good:
-surprisingly, not much but be warned that the layout and structure of the place is your average motel format--rooms along a U-shape overlooking a pool/ocean setting. If you're looking for a different setting, you won't find it here. However, the Sea Crest does a ton to make you forget that you're in a motel setting and should be commended for bringing the amenities and poshness of a hotel to a motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business