As the Father of the Bride with family members and guests coming into town from ten different states from around the country to celebrate this special day, one hopes and prays that the venue you choose will be accommodating and enjoyable for all our invited guests. Not to mention my Daughter!
We chose the Sea Crest Beach Hotel for such an occasion. I don’t even know where to start. Choosing This Hotel, by far and away is one of the Top 3 greatest decisions I have made in my life!!!. Especially on this special day for our Daughter. The Sea Crest Hotel, and the Hotel Staff are Unmatched when it comes to delivering TRUE & SINCERE hospitality with CLASS!!!.. I cannot even begin to find an accurate adjective that can provide justice with respect to the Hotels Service, Cleanliness, Hospitality, SURROUNDINGS (Right On The Ocean!), and overall approach to FULL customer service. And the Food… 5 STAR ! ! ! Hands down the Best New England Clam Chowder in the world.
Every single guest that attended the wedding and stayed at the Hotel, insisted that this was the greatest wedding they had ever attended. The entire atmosphere combined with the Hotel Staff and General Manager Clark Guinn, is absolutely TOP SHELF! ! !... I must also mention that the Sea Crest Wedding Coordinator Caitlin Concannon is a one of a kind, and remarkably organized and professional. 70% of the wedding guests intend on returning next year for their family vacations! And as I mentioned above our guests came in from California, Florida, Texas, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, and Rhode Island. Most will be back next year if not sooner.
The Sea Crest Hotel is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. Great time had by all, and as Father of the Bride I could not have been happier… Sea Crest Hotel, You did me Proud. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod