“Gorgeous beach location”

Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This beach is wonderful; soft sand, no rocks or seaweed! Umbrellas and beach chaises abound and the staff was extremely helpful in moving us under an umbrella to stay out of the sun. This newly renovated space was upscale both in the guest suites and the lobby areas. Sea Crest caters to families, so expect lots of young ones around! However, multi-ages are everywhere. The beach is a lovely place to walk at the end of day, especially around dusk, as well as early morning. It's right out your door! As the saying goes, you pay for what you get and Sea Crest is definitely on the pricey side!

Room Tip: Ocean front is wonderful, but so are ocean view rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pam M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My two children - aged 6 and 4 stayed at this hotel for one night for fun and to get an earky jump on a ferry to Martha's Vineyard. Our room was a little bit of a shlep as it was not in the main part of the hotel. Our room was large and clean. My children loved the outdoor and indoor pools. The early part of the day was overcast so we enjoyed the heated indoor pool and later moved to the outdoor pool where the staff greeted us pleasantly and was very attentive. The hotel sits on the beach which was a huge perk for a mom with two young children. Not far to walk and the bathrooms so very close by. When we checked in, both the parking attendat and the front desk did inform us that we were able to use the facilities/amenities before checkin. The kids really loved the pools and the clean sand and all the available seats on the beach. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights and had an excellent time. The children (ages 9 and 11) enjoyed the beach, pool and food. Cape Cod doesn't have many or any places that I could find that offer so much for such a good value. The rooms were nice, nothing over the top but still well done. The beach was probably the best part as it had fun waves and you could walk out very far. They had beach service for chairs and towels too which was great.

Room Tip: Most all rooms are the same size but price varies on view. We stayed in a room that was in the back...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night to celebrate our anniversary and were very, very pleased with the room we booked and received. Our room was not located in the main part of the hotel and by looking at the outside of the building that housed our room, one might think that the room would be subpar. However, looks can be deceiving, as our room was very large, modern and clean, with a sofa, chairs, beautiful fire place and pristine bathroom. The mattress and pillows very comfortable. Both the outdoor and indoor pools were beautiful, clean and the staff at these areas were very professional, pleasant and helpful. The hotel is right on the beach, which is very nice. They have an outdoor bar, I had a Pina Colada which was perfect and reasonable priced.
The only discouraging part of our stay was when we arrived our room was not ready even though we were there at check in time. The front desk did inform us that we were able to use the facilities/amenities while we waited for the room. I thanked the clerk but informed her that my husband wasn't feeling well and requested that she call me on my cell phone when the room was ready. The woman asked me to wait at the front desk for a few minutes while she called housekeeping. I did and she then informed us that the room was ready. No harm, no fowl :) This hotel is on the pricey side, however if you are able to afford even one night, I suggest giving it a try.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PFlynn006
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Overall, the hotel setting/amenities are ideal for a summer getaway! Great restaurant(s), indoor/outdoor pool, and beachfront access! I only have one complaint and that is the guest rooms. It seems as though they were not fully renovated. Basically, old construction with a few upgrades such as a new television, new headboards and throw pillows. Hallway and room carpets were old and the product they used to clean the room was so strong that I preferred to spend very little time in there. Behind night table was very dusty (only noticed this because I need to plug in my phone). If you're not picky about where you sleep, then you would love the hotel. I just prefer my place of sleep to be extra clean and I just wasn't feeling it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Several years ago we stayed here and everything was horrible since then they have redone it and its great!!!!!
We stayed here on 3 separate occasions this summer. June, July and august. My 6 year old Loved it! The indoor/outdoor pool is heated and great. They set up volleyball courts (two on the beach and one in the pool) The staff is friendly and accommodating. the outdoor bar is so much fun and has a band playing carribean music,
They have all sorts of rentals paddle boats, jet skis, windsurfing etc.
Rooms were nice and clean with great views.

We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a day on our way to Nantucket and the hotel was very nice. Located right on the beach. Has indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Food in the restaurant was quite good. Staff is mostly foreign students who are polite and attentive. Inside the room was very clean and updated. Overall impression - very nice.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
#1 of 20 in Falmouth
Harbor View Hotel
Harbor View Hotel
#2 of 4 in Edgartown

Been to Sea Crest Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!