We stayed here for several days with our two boys (ages 6 and under a year) and had a great amount of fun. The facilities were well-kept and accommodated what looked to be a good number of guests. The beach tends get crowded (so stake your claim on a spot by mid-morning at least), but easy access to lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, towels and beach toys were a big plus. Rentals of kayaks and other watersports equipment was pretty cool, but I personally didn't get to try any of the rentals out.
A seasonal ice cream shop and bar were convenient, as they delivered food to dining areas by the indoor and outdoor pools, as well as on the beach.
The in-house restaurant was of average quality, but was convenient for us as we had two small children. The service was warm and extremely responsive.
The morning breakfast buffet is well put-together, with an omelette and waffle station, pastries (muffins, danishes, croissants), fruits, and hot dishes (eggs, french toast, sausages, bacon), as well as juice and coffee.
Our standard room with two double beds was comfortable (the mattress toppers were great!). It was clean, but you could tell that the building itself was old. Not necessarily a bad thing since the fixtures and furnishings were clean and well-maintained.
The staff certainly went out of their way to be thoughtful and warm, from the front desk (they called our room minutes after check-in to offer us a pack-and-play, which we used) to the cleaners (they cleaned our room well, every single day), to the staff at the beach and pools, and to the restaurant and bar staff.
The indoor and outdoor pools were great. They go as deep as 9 feet. They also had a hot tub for those over 16, and a toddler pool (water just past your ankles), which our baby absolutely loved. The indoor pool was staffed, so they did their best to keep kids cannonballing into the pools. They provided towel service by the indoor pool and by the entrance to the beach. We look forward to staying here again soon, even if the weather turns a little colder, as the indoor pool is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod