The Sea Crest Hotel certainly ticks all of the boxes with it's spectacular beach, comfortable room and personable staff. We chose a king water view room and were (506) more than pleased with the designer touches and upscale vibe, but more than that, the breathtaking and ample water view. (I remember on another vacation to Niagara Falls paying an additional fee to get a falls room view and I had to stand on the bed and look over a smokestack to get a glimpse of the falls.) This room exceeded our expectation in all ways but one. There was no in room safe.
The resort itself is set up nicely with their pool overlooking the ocean and a poolside bar and spa to boot. The indoor pool is right behind that with garage style doors which I imagine are opened in season. We were traveling off season and were not blessed with good weather so could only imagine sitting poolside with on of their great cocktails! We did however take advantage of their indoor pool and spa which certainly helped. The whirlpool was super hot, frothy and refreshing! Another small complaint would be that there were no lounge chairs poolside at the indoor pool. I would have really liked to stretch out and read a book once I was out of the spa. I did ask about this and was told in season they did have loungers there, but shouldn't they be there off season when one is more likely to use the indoor pool?
We ate at the breakfast buffet once ($18 for full buffet including omelet and $12 for smaller version sans eggs). The view was stellar and the food good. I can't comment on the main dining room but the food certainly did look good!
On one last note I wanted to comment on the friendly well trained staff who did all they could to make our stay a good one. We will definitely return in the summer and take advantage of all that we missed this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod