We escaped during a recent school vacation to Falmouth, Sea Crest Beach Resort, and thoroughly enjoyed our room, facilities and staff. We visited during Spring Vacation break so we didn't get to use the outdoor pool, jacuzzi, restaurants or beach swimming, but despite that the resort suited us very well. I would definitely return during peak season but stay in the outdoor pool facing rooms or in the ocean-facing rooms. Our view was a parking lot on the side of the facility.
The room was a standard/basicone but clean and well attended to by our chamber-staff. Everything in the room worked and no issues with any of the appliances. Check-in was early and check-out was late with no qualms from the front desk. Reds Bar and Restaurant was nicely appointed and works for a nite of chums drinking, or relaxed enough to bring the family in for a casual meal. The nicer restaurant - Shutters - had great views of Silver Beach and very nicely decorated. The space was large and had a less than cozy feel, but all in all, no issues other than a bit pricey for the dinner options. Breakfast buffet was a sturdy good, but nothing exceptional. I wish they had a bit more options for the price, but you can certainly get your money's worth. My only recommendation to the staff would be to check the indoot pool's filter and cleaning system. We stayed 3 nites and 4 days and by the last day the water was not clear as Day 1 and the filter baskets were floating in their receptacles due to lack of system pressure or being not cleaned. Oh yeah - the in-room coffee maker coffee was Starbucks --- that made the morning start right for sure.
Overall - a solid recommendation for the off season, and looking forward to get the full resort experience in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod