This is a brief follow up review that we did back on February 15th. We had a couple of unexpected vacation days and saw that the Sea Crest still had a couple of ocean view rooms available so we made reservations for a Saturday and Sunday stay.
As indicated on our initial review we prefer off season stay’s but we were curious as to what the Sea Crest Resort would be like at the peak summer season.
When we pulled into the parking lot we had a moment or two of concern as we could see a large wedding party forming outside the hotel. We have been in hotels where a large wedding party can literally overwhelm the place and end up pushing regular hotel guests out of the restaurant or lounge when these areas are reserved for a private function. This did not happen as they now have Red’s which is a full service restaurant and bar as well as a pool bar and take out restaurant. You can even sit out on the beach and be served drinks and snacks.
There are a couple of features that we enjoyed that were not available back in February.
The indoor pool and fitness center is now complete. Very impressive. The pool was large and appeared to be very clean. As an older person it is very important to get to the gym every day. The exercise room is of health club quality and they have excellent new high tech treadmills.
The other feature was the breakfast buffet. Very good selections and well prepared. If you are an early riser it opens a 7 am and you can have the place practically to yourself.
One thing to be aware of, for regular working class folks like ourselves The Sea Crest Resort at peak season is not a cheap date. We booked at the last minute and didn’t skimp on food and drinks. We also spent a good amount of money on tips because service was excellent and the staff knows how to let you know that they appreciate your business. But as expensive as it was we feel it was worth it. We had a great time.
This is a well-managed resort that is still evolving and we look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod