My family and I just recently stayed at Chatham Bars Inn and we just stayed at Seacrest this past weekend. It was unanimous that we all preferred the Seacrest over CBI. We had a fireplace room which was very spacious and comfortable for 4. The beach is beautiful with beach attendants to set up your chairs and umbrella. We loved the convenience of everything within a short walk. You can easily go back and forth from beach to pool and bar and bathrooms. The food was excellent...especially the breakfast buffet...one of the best we have ever had. I will go back again and again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod