I chose this hotel for my guests to stay at for our wedding last week. The location is ideal, I grew up in Falmouth, so I was aware of all of the renovations and "improvements" they have done over the last year. The most fitting quote I heard was "it's still the same old sea crest....they dont know how to run as a resort properly". Hurricane Irene was hitting Sunday NIGHT, yet they kicked all of our guests out on Saturday morning (10am) and did nothing to help. They just threw their hands up and said "sorry, but we dont have to do anything", an hour before our rehearsal dinner. So, my father and fiance had to scramble to find other accommodations. There was another wedding scheduled for Saturday and they ended up using our DJ because the staff did nothing to help them either. My welcome bags were never delivered on Thursday and Friday, which was well before the storm (or were delivered to the wrong room because they claim they were delivered) and they keep telling me they "will get back to me" about a refund on the delivery charges ($3/bag). I could be a real pain & ask for them to refund the cost of the bags & contents, but I'm only asking for $54 and they are dragging their feet. They posted a letter around the hotel, telling guests that the bridges would be closed if winds reached 50mph, which was a lie...the bridges would've closed (they didn't) over 70mph...which caused our friends to begin panicking and thinking they could be in danger on Saturday, which was far from the truth. Luckily, we had a great day, the rain held off and everything went smoothly despite the weather...except for our choice of a poorly run resort. After everything, they were rude (calling my guests liars- a worker told 4 different couples they would comp their rooms for Friday night & then back tracked and said they could not do that and "no one ever told them that" )condescending and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod