“Great for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Cape Cod Bagel Co

Cape Cod Bagel Co
Ranked #31 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Established in Falmouth, MA in 1990, Cape Cod Bagel is a hit with residents and visitors alike with our handmade bagels - even seasoned New Yorkers!
Milford, New Hampshire
“Great for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We recently spent a long weekend in Falmouth, and visited Cape Cod Bagel Co several times, for both breakfast and lunch. Both were delicious. They have a nice selection of bagels and toppings, as well as more hearty wraps and sandwiches for lunch. They also sell a wide variety of water and juices, as well as an extensive selection of coffees and teas. We will be back.

“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Drove by here on the way to our vacation spot and decided to pick some up the next morning.
Very pleasantly surprised by the selection of bagels. There also was not a long wait (at 7am), were reasonably priced, and were great tasting! The French toast bagel is my favorite.

Hollywood, Florida
“Duuuuude the Log Cabin”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Perfect for the night after partying. Never had anything like it. Other stuff looked good too. Tons of cream cheese and good lookin bagels.

Boston, Massachusetts
“The Answer to My Prayers”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

When I moved to Falmouth 27 years ago I prayed for a good bagel shop. The Cape was a bagel wasteland. Then Cape Cod Bagel arrived and exceeded my expectations. The everything bagel is everything I prayed for, friends love the Sesame and although I am horrified by some of their choices (Cranberry Orange and Pizza) they say these are great as well. Thea coffee is great. Thank God for Cape Cod Bagel.

Visited July 2013
Bourne, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for a quick bite”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place is awesome. The bagels are the best around by far. Their selection is fantastic and the quality is amazing. It is a place you definitely want to go back to. The price is just right. We always look forward to going back and we always feel like family when we go there. Their asiago bagel is definitely my favorite. I hope you get to enjoy this place as much as we do.

• Visited May 2013