“Go Here For Snacks, Wine and Organic Foods”
Review of Windfall Market

Windfall Market
Ranked #36 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very good wine selection. Lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. Good bakery. Shop here to create organic snacks and meals and avoid restaurant prices.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great store, wonderful produce from the farms in Falmouth and Cape Cod.Great little Wine Store although I bought the same wine for less money elsewhere in Falmouth. Fantastic selection of beer but also a little more than elsewhere. Overall, if I lived in Falmouth I would shop here daily.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were visiting Cape Cod and Windfall Market made my daughters Birthday Cake and it was wonderful. I spoke with them over the phone and when I picked it up I was beyond happy. It was the Little Mermaid cake and the baker and decorated did a wonderful job. Everyone that was at my daughters birthday party could not believe how beautiful the cake was. Not only did it look great and tasted fantastic. I would recommend the Bakery here to anyone!

2  Thank danielle A
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved this market....everything you need! I wish we had one near us! Allen and Astrid did an amazing job on our daughter's wedding flowers. They were gorgeous.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Windfall is one of those markets that you have to visit to appreciate how great it is. There is always a selection of local foods (local greens year round) and cheeses as well as traditional grocery options. The bakery, meats and deli are fabulous too. A bit higher price than a typical grocery store, but it is not your typical grocery store!