“The very best high end food store in Falmouth”
Review of Windfall Market

Windfall Market
Ranked #33 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
New York, New York, United States
“The very best high end food store in Falmouth”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great store, wonderful produce from the farms in Falmouth and Cape Cod.Great little Wine Store although I bought the same wine for less money elsewhere in Falmouth. Fantastic selection of beer but also a little more than elsewhere. Overall, if I lived in Falmouth I would shop here daily.

Visited June 2014

Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Birthday Cake”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were visiting Cape Cod and Windfall Market made my daughters Birthday Cake and it was wonderful. I spoke with them over the phone and when I picked it up I was beyond happy. It was the Little Mermaid cake and the baker and decorated did a wonderful job. Everyone that was at my daughters birthday party could not believe how beautiful the cake was. Not only did it look great and tasted fantastic. I would recommend the Bakery here to anyone!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank danielle A
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful market!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved this market....everything you need! I wish we had one near us! Allen and Astrid did an amazing job on our daughter's wedding flowers. They were gorgeous.

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Great selection of local foods as well as staples”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Windfall is one of those markets that you have to visit to appreciate how great it is. There is always a selection of local foods (local greens year round) and cheeses as well as traditional grocery options. The bakery, meats and deli are fabulous too. A bit higher price than a typical grocery store, but it is not your typical grocery store!

Central Florida, Florida
“fabulous little market”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I use this wonderful market almost daily, wonderful cheeses, the best meat and great produce, great service