“Some of the best ice cream I have had!”

Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Falmouth
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Some of the best ice cream I have had!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Lovely ice cream, service good and friendly. Very good and worth the drive!!!! Had ginger flavour and used fresh ginger, bit pricier but worth it!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank loljubilee1

Jacksonville
“Best Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Smitty was here when we came to see him, Great Ice Cream on the trip went back twice, Chocolate Banana. Yummy, and the staff was soooo friendly. Thanks Smitty.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JacksonvilleJean
Massachusetts
“DELICIOUS and Creamy”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

By far, Smitty's has the best ice cream on Cape Cod. The ice cream is creamy and has a lot of flavor. Tonight we had chocolate walnut fudge and black raspberry. Thanks Smitty for the high quality ice cream! Nothing can be better than sitting outside on the picnic benches enjoying delicious ice cream!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lighthouse6
Falmouth, Ma
“Winner of our annual ice cream derby!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We love ice cream and whenever people visit us, we try a different ice cream place every day. For years, Smitty's has won more than any other and is my husband's favorite hands down! He says the coffee ice cream is by far the best anywhere. You can't go wrong ever here!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Salmouth
MA
“Smitty's”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

went to Smitty's yesterday to get ice cream for a birthday party tomorrow. Get a new flavor, or at least new to us, chocolate banana . Of course we had to have some right away, so I got black raspberry, and by partner got butter pecan. As always, it was terrific. I love so many of the flavors it is always hard to choose, but whatever I get I decide it is my new favorite. I hope if you try it, and you should, you will like it as much as we do. BTW the young woman who packed my quart knew exactly how to do it. She really packed it solid. I was impressed. She has worked there 6 years. I hope I thanked her enough...

• Visited May 2013