InnSeason Harborwalk Resort
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$155
$143
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$165
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$201
$189
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$127
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$205
$180
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$194
Official Site
All reviewsisland queenmartha's vineyardcape codfull kitchenwalking distancebeach passesmurphy bedshort drivea great weekliving areaenjoyed our staygreat roomrestaurants and shopsoutdoor poolmain stwoods holeunit
Reviewed November 3, 2005

We decided to stay there as a promo for a tour of the time share. When I arrived my husband fell ill. They would not let me go on the tour without him and I had to pay full price for a room I would not have chosen to stay in. The room was smelly and old and the bathroom had mold in it. I also caught fungus on my feet from the bathroom, which was quite unpleasant. They did not wash the bathroom thoroughly.
Aside from all of that,I wrote them an email to speak about my displeasure with the price and front desk and no one ever responded. Do yourself a favor,do not stay there. There are far too many choices in town. It's your vacation and your money;spend it wisely.

• Stayed: November 2005
39  Thank MsCecile
Management response:Responded March 7, 2006

I would like to offer an apolgy for the unpleasant stay that you and your family had at InnSeason Resorts Harbor Walk. Harbor Walk is a new venture for InnSeason Resorts having been recently purchased in the Spring of '05. This property was a former (seasonal) Best Western. For travelers who have frequented Cape Cod for many years and have stayed in properties that have been closed over the Winter months, unfortunately rooms tend to be musty. Harbor Walk is presently under renovations to become a year round property with many upgrades to the rooms. The lack of cleanliness in the rooms has been and will continue to be addressed once the property re-opens in May. Unfortunately your concerns during your stay or the email that was sent were never received otherwise they would have been handled immediately. We hope that you are able to visit the Falmouth area again and that you choose Harbor Walk to see the numerous improvements that we've made.

Reviewed September 5, 2005

My husband and I and two children, 17 and 12, stayed here for two nights. The room smelled a little musty and the shower was a little scary.
We asked for a rollaway bed and it came within ten minutes. That was good.
I was surprised that there wasn't extra towels or anything considering four of us were in the room.
The pool was a bit old and when you stood up in it, the bottom was spongey, like it was going to give at any time.
We stayed here for free to tour another Inn Season Resort timeshare. I'm really glad we didn't pay full price.

• Stayed: August 2005
18  Thank Angela L
Reviewed July 30, 2005

we are timeshare owners at an affiliated resort that have (against our will) become default members of the InnSeason Resorts, they will tell you all sorts of wonderful things about their new point system.....it doesn't work, try getting an exchange within the InnSeason network of resorts & they will give you every excuse in the world but not deliver, had a meeting with one of their executives who was supposed to followup with us, well that was a month ago & we haven't a word as far as HarborWalk is concerned why would you want to spend good money to buy T/S on a main road where the traffic backs up half the day with motors running & stereos blaring feet away from your resort ? the front desk people are surly & of little help & alot of the employees don't speak english, you would expect that in Mexico their idea of a continental breakfast is stale bagels & donuts & watered down OJ like we said WALK, NO RUN AWAY FROM HARBORWALK

• Stayed: July 2005
36  Thank ball82
Reviewed September 27, 2004

We made reservations for 2 rooms, 2 beds for a weekend with our mothers. We made them over a month in advance. When we arrived, they gave us smoking rooms, which we didn't ask for, but we understood they couldn't change out if there was a non smoking. However my aunt checked in earlier that afternoon telling the front desk that we would want a non smoking room ( the reservations were made together). When we arrived, the front desk was very rude and it felt like they had a bad attitude. Having gone to college for Hotel Management and have been a hotel manager, I know how the process works. But they were no obliguing and actually lied to us about having no rooms available to give us 2 beds. When they told my aunt that they had rooms available. I am very disappointed and it almost ruined our trip.
The only saving grace was the guy named Eric who helped us get ferry tickets the following morning.. I wouldn't go back.. It's a great location, but I can do without the bad attitude when we went there to relax and get away from our stressful week.

19  Thank shantiBoston_ma
A TripAdvisor Member
MA
Reviewed September 27, 2004

I would not stay here again strictly due to the hotel staff. I made reservations for 2 rooms for 2 nights with 2 queen size beds over one month prior to my arrival. I checked in at 3pm and when we were shown our room it was a smoking room. I had not requested smoking and went back to request a non-smoking room. I also informed the front desk that my fellow travelers would be checking in later on that evening and would also want a non-smoking room (front desk staff informed me that non-smoking rooms have to be requested at the time of the reservation ~ this is the first I've ever heard of this given normally they ask you if you want smoking or non, and you usually have to request a smoking room, not the other way around. But I digress). I would not call the front desk staff courteous but they did give me a non-smoking room. When my relatives checked in later on that evening they were given 1) a smoking room after I informed the staff they would want non-smoking and 2) a room with one queen size bed instead of 2. They were neither accomodating nor helpful to my relatives and offered nothing to help appease the situation. They were downright rude. I do know for a fact that the hotel was not booked that night (front desk staff told me) but they did not offer them another room. On the plus side the location is great (walking distance to the Island Queen Ferry to the Vineyard) and the rooms were clean (fridge and microwave a plus) but the staff that was on duty the night we checked in put a sour taste in my mouth and I would not stay here again and would not recommend to friends and family.

21  Thank A TripAdvisor Member