“view is beautiful”

Ranked #89 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Cape Cod Casual Dining At Its Best! Located Directly On Falmouth Heights Beach With Breath Taking Views! Join Us For Friendly Service, Excellent Menus And Large Selections Of Cocktails And Beers! Outdoor Seating On Two Full Decks!
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nantucket Sound was beautiful. Sun just going down. Nice covered deck. Food was excellent. Variety to choose from something for everyone.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Casino is an upscale waterfront restaurant on Falmouth Heights that overlooks Nantucket Sound with a nice covered deck. While nowhere near exclusively seafood, those selections, from the chowder to the big lobsters, are superb. The wine list is appropriate and the deserts are always special.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place is a big hotel with restaurant right on the ocean - very friendly atmosphere - service was good - food was very good - a nice scenic place to eat - however, we were seated at a very small table so that was a little inconvenient - it was not packed so I really didn't feel the need for this small table but all and all, it is recommended by me

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We loved our dinner out at the Casino Wharf...we sat on the back porch overlooking the ocean...their calamari and coconut shrimp was so yummy!!! Loved the lobster and fish there too! Great place to spend time enjoying the Cape!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We went for my husband's birthday, and the evening was ruined by the arrogant, pompous attitude of one of the managers and a series of events. First, we were seated outside on the deck, which has a beautiful view but was absolutely freezing...they need heaters out there. The service was slow to start, but our server was personable and very good, although no bread was brought to the table, and we had to ask more than once for water. We ordered a calamari appetizer, and it came out quickly, but was barely warm. I amd my older son ordered clam chowder, which came out luke warm, but was good. We ordered out meals, and my 13-year old son ordered the 2-lb lobster, which was not cheap @ $32.00. The food took a very long time to come out, and our server came over and apologized and explained that the lobster was cooked to order...(vs. what?). The food finally came out--my husband ordered the halibut special, which was great. I ordered the seared tuna..which was very poor quality. I went to cut a slice and it turned to mush. More like poor quality raw fish. They brought out large sides of mashed potatoes and green beans, which were instantly ice cold because of the very cold air...need covers on those dishes! My 13-year old ate the claws on his lobster and then broke the tail off to eat that, and the lobster was filled with black goo. We have had this happen once before a few years ago at a restaurant, and they took it back and gave us a new lobster. This time, my son did not want to eat the lobster, obviously, so we alerted and showed our server,who was horrified and offered to have a new one cooked. We agreed. She came back out shortly after, extremely apologetic, and said the chef would rinse the lobster off, but if we wanted a new one, he would have to charge us half the price again. We said no, then we were all set. The server told the manager, who came out to us, and instead of apologizing or seeing what they could do, she started in lecturing us about how it was completely edible, and if we did not want to eat it, she could not give us another one, as my son had eaten the claws and there was a lot of meat in the claws. She could give us lobster salad, a free desert, or charge us half the cost to cook a new one. We had not asked for anything--the server had offered, and we certainly did not need a lecture, nor my son feeling like he was being scolded for eating his claws! She was condescending and defensive, which was not called for. Our server must have apologized a dozen times--clearly it was uncomfortable! They did take half the cost of the lobster off the bill, and brought out a free dessert, which I had already ordered for my husband's birthday. Overall--great view, great atmosphere,very nice server. Arrogant manager, expensive, subpar quality, and we will never go back again. We spent over $250, and walked away ang

2  Thank Laurie H