“If you compare other Under $100 motels to The Carleton Circle Motel you'll realize Quickly this place is Wonderful!!!”

and 1 more site!
Carleton Circle Motel
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed on July 9-10, 2013. Don't listen to any of the bad criticisms of this place, for a $87 room this place is GREAT! We were incredibly surprised & More than Pleased (after reading some "iffy" reviews,) to discover The Carleton Circle Motel was Very Clean (pool too!), the girl at the front desk was Really friendly & helpful, the queen size bed comfy and the room over-all just Extremely nice/pleasant and cozy.AC,cable tv, microwave, 4 burner stove, refrigerator & sink, even little counter to eat at with a couple stools. Bathrrom very clean also. No Pets allowed. Location was perfect for Mashpee Common Shopping. I don't know if they've "fixed the place up," so to speak, since those critique's were written or what, but for the Extremely Cheap price of this place we thought it was perfect, and will be back.*

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tinkerbellfox

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Grapevine, TX
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is an older property that is functional and clean. Our room was a double (2 full beds). The beds were firm, but comfortable. There was a plastic cover over the mattress that made things a bit warm. There was little furniture in the room apart from the beds, TV, and microwave/refridge. The air conditioning was adequate. The bathroom was small, but sufficient. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. The location was excellent for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We arrived tired from a day spent at the Vineyard --- Upon entering my smart mouthed teenager whispered --- Bates Motel. My husband hummed the theme from The Shining ---however, the front desk clerk was sweet as pie. Really. Nicely made beds with clean linens greeted us when we entered the room...the bathroom was so clean and white that it literally let out a shine. To our surprise there was a brand new refrigerator, coffee-maker and Haier Micro-wave for our use. When we woke in the morning we were able to utilize the above, get cleaned up and prepped for our trip back to the Vineyard. In addition, we were able to enjoy a nice 12-15 minute ride to Woods Hole, along the way noting the cute little towns and cafe/coffeehouses. My suggestion is that you attempt to call ahead and get a reasonable rate (don't do Hotel.com charge of 120) or see if they give you a discount through triple A. The money you save can be more wisely used for a glorious day on the Cape, or a ride on the ferry.

Room Tip: Again, you don't want to spend the day here or use the pool. This is spend the night and get pr...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Evywrite
Helsingborg, Sweden
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This palce is a hole. I would rather spend one night in hell then go back to this place. The only god thing about this hotel was thst when I refused to spend one more night here I got my money back.
There were pets there that you dont want in your bedroom.
This hotel was absolutely horrible.
Cape Cod was beatiful

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AnnaGoverde

Travelers are raving about these Falmouth hotels

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Simply the grossest, most disgusting place I've ever stayed. Stinky, nasty room with cigarette burned carpet and bug were everywhere. Really disgusting. We got ripped off at $150. I wouldn't pay $10 for this room

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Antranig
Seekonk, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I was not expecting mch. I was traveling with my family on a budget. This motel had the best rate that I could find in the area. The man at the desk was very frinedly and inviting. The rooms were basic and clean. I was very happy with our stay. My kids liked the outdoor pool as well.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Samual0418
Nyack, New York
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was very skeptical about staying here after reading some poor reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised to find none of the problems other reviewers had complained about. Due to some car trouble we got in really late, but the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room (1 queen bed) was quite spacious and the bathroom was nice and clean when we arrived. Best of all the motel is just a quick drive away from the city center of Falmouth and Woods Hole, but at half the price you'd pay at either place. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple