We stayed at 8/22/13 through 9/2/13. This is our second time camping at Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins.
Things we LOVE:
Adult only pool
Close to Shining Sea Bike Path
Close to Ferry to Martha's Vineyard
Activities great for kids
Clean for the most part
Wood delivered to our site.
Things we didn't LOVE so much:
Green algae on the wall of the deep end of the Adult pool
Lots of sand around the pool area
WiFi not that great ( I understand you are working on it)
Only about 10 channels on the T.V.
Check out time 10:00 a.m. ( which is consistent with other campgrounds)
Would like to see other activities, dance with a D.J., Bingo, Movie night on a large screen would be awesome in the field. Even though we are gone all day seeing the sights and biking we like to come back to the campground and enjoy other activities.
We will be back next year!!!!
Thank you for your time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, paddleboards, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, mini golf, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA