“Great location-Nice Sites”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins
new hampshire
“Great location-Nice Sites”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just returned from 5 days at the campground and had a nice time. The site we had was plenty big enough for our 5th wheel and easy to get in /out of. The adult pool was great and at no time did we have any issues with anyone being there under 21. They have signs that ask you to contact the office if you feel someone is under 21 so I don't see why some people think they need to have someone monitoring it all the time. There we a lot of kids riding bikes so if you aren't into kids, this isn't the place for you. I think camping is great for kids ( I didn't have any with me) so we just went really slow entering/leaving the campground.
The staff in the office that I dealt with was great. I can't remember names but one gentleman in particular was great in telling us where to go to the beach and which ferry to use to get to the Vineyard and all was spot on. I will agree that some of the staff riding around in the golf carts should have had a little more smiles on their faces but I figured they were living there as seasonal campers and working there (Maybe I just happen to see them when they had to clean up after some adults)!

I would recommend this place if you want to be near a beach, the ferry's and to relax. It was clean, nice amenities, big enough sites and great location

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is fantastic, it is incredibly clean, has beautiful pools and great activities for kids. The sites are great as they are a good size and some are wooded and have lots of privacy. The people are friendly and helpful. The only downside is the cost, but I justified it because it is cheaper than any hotel room on the cape in the summer. We loved it and will be going back in August!

• Stayed July 2013
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed for three nights in July, campground was very clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and friendly. Sites are decent size and most seem wooded. Good location, nice pools. I would definitely return.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Oakville, Connecticut
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The sites are very clean and well maintained . The campground is very family friendly . The staff is very helpful and kind. Thank you to staff member John for making our stay very pleasent . He was very helpful from booking up until we left . I highly recomend Cape Cod camp resort if you want a quiet ,and clean place to stay close to some very nice beaches . I know we will be going back again. Thank you , Laura from CT.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a great time at the resort. My boys enjoyed the pool (especially the slide), the lake, and even saw a wonderful magic show! The staff was helpful and accommodating. The grounds were clean and well maintained. My boys can't wait to go back!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I spent the weekend here and we loved it and can't wait to go back. It may be a little pricey compared to some, but you get what you pay for. The grounds are very well maintained and they have an adult pool which was a huge plus for me. The staff are great and take care of the campers needs.

• Stayed July 2013
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed during their "Fall Fling". Great way to camp for an extend period of time after tourist season. The staff has lots of planned activities for campers of all ages. The time we were there was a Halloween "trick or treat". Campers were decorated and trick/treaters went to campers for the treats! Everyone should experience the Cape Cod Campresort!

Room Tip: I didn't stay in their cabins but looked in....they are awesome! Sorry I have my own camper...