Just returned from 5 days at the campground and had a nice time. The site we had was plenty big enough for our 5th wheel and easy to get in /out of. The adult pool was great and at no time did we have any issues with anyone being there under 21. They have signs that ask you to contact the office if you feel someone is under 21 so I don't see why some people think they need to have someone monitoring it all the time. There we a lot of kids riding bikes so if you aren't into kids, this isn't the place for you. I think camping is great for kids ( I didn't have any with me) so we just went really slow entering/leaving the campground.
The staff in the office that I dealt with was great. I can't remember names but one gentleman in particular was great in telling us where to go to the beach and which ferry to use to get to the Vineyard and all was spot on. I will agree that some of the staff riding around in the golf carts should have had a little more smiles on their faces but I figured they were living there as seasonal campers and working there (Maybe I just happen to see them when they had to clean up after some adults)!
I would recommend this place if you want to be near a beach, the ferry's and to relax. It was clean, nice amenities, big enough sites and great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA