Nice campground in general. Pool is very nice. We RV 6 months a year and have been to great campgrounds and found that this one is overpriced.They even charge $6.00 a day for my 8 lb. Maltese. When we reserved 5 months ahead we were charged for full amount which I am against. When I received the paperwork I saw that you don't have to pay all in one shot. Would recommend but at a lower price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, paddleboards, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, mini golf, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA