Good camp resort but not the greatest!
This place as a lot to offer, the sites and washroom are very clean, but the hours on the washroom and showers closing for cleaning are way too long and make it difficult for the kids.
The sites sizes are nice and big ant very quiet during the day and nights, the pools are great the children parks under 10 years old is great.
Things to improve for future guest:
Staff has to be friendlier to the customers; we were there 2 weeks and got 2 hellos from the staff and our camping site was in front of their junk yard so the staff was in our face all the time. The only time they talk to the kids was to warm them to put there helmet will ride their bikes.
Also if you have a rule to drive as slow as 5 mph, you should respect with the golf carts of the staff.
The prices are very high to wash your clothes $3.00, the ice $3.50 a small bag and the wood $7.00 the ice and wood is much cheaper in the city next to the camping.
Night time is dangerous to walk around there no light nowhere to guide you only at the reception and the washrooms, kids where nervous walking when it was dark.
Unfortunately the lake was close when we were there but that not the camping fault but it would have been nice to be told when we arrive.
Kids like the place but wish they add activity’s during the week.
Nice quiet beaches in the area but if you are looking for nice big waive you need a good 1 hour to get there.
Do I recommend this camping site, yes I do if you are looking for a nice clean and quiet camping ground you will be very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, paddleboards, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, mini golf, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA