“Great amenities, open sites”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

I'll start off with the good... the bathrooms were kept very clean, along with the rest of the campgrounds, which was very nice. There were tons of options of things to do on the campground: pools, arcade, pool tables, a small lake, playground, etc. These are nice if this is your idea of camping.... however, if you are looking for a place to camp out in the middle of the woods, secluded from people, this may not be the place for you. Most of the camp sites are right next to one another and there are few bushes and trees separating them. There are trees, but very few have low branches, so if you look through the camp site, from my camp you could visably see over a dozen other sites. Most are also right next to the main camp road which causes no privacy. I would not come here again, because this is not my idea of camping. If this is your first time coming, id suggest asking for a secluded site when reserving, and maybe you'll get a better spot!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank emilyalessandra

Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I have been camping weekends at this resort since April. It is a beautiful camping resort with a lot of trees, a pond to fish, a dog park, two swimming pools and very friendly hosts. The only negative we can think of is the firewood must be bought at the Camp Store and it's a little expensive. No wood can be brought in from anywhere.
We've had a wonderful experience here off season and would camp here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda02813
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Cape Cod Campresort is a great place! From the moment I drove in I knew I would enjoy my stay. It is the perfect combination of modern ammenities and the back to nature feel. The office staff are super helpful and friendly. The camp store is nicely stocked with any of the little things you may have forgotten to pack. But it also has a few extras like souveniers.
The cabin I stayed in was great! Clean, modern, and comfy! If you are like me, a cabin with heat/air cond. is the best way to camp! But if you like to rough it a little more than that, the traditional campsites are great too!
I can't forget to mention the resort's host John. He is knowledgable and friendly. His cheerful personality definately added to the pleasant experiences I've had here!
Start to finish my visits here have always been wonderful! I plan to return again soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Theresa R
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We enjoyed a great week here in August. We had booked a site with water and electricity only, but between our booking and arrival, our camper changed from a tent trailer to a travel trailer. The campground did their best and got us a more suitable site. Very nice and private.
We did not end up using many of the amenities in this resort as we had never been to Cape Cod, so spent our days touring. We did use the adult pool once and it was nice, the temperature was good. The hot tub was out of service though, we may have used that had it been available.
We used our own facilities the majority of the time, but the couple of times we used the washrooms, they were very clean. We had no issues, any questions and the staff were more than willing to help out.
Overall this was a great campground to stay and discover Cape cod. Very convenient location.
We did not travel with children, but it looked like a great place to stay if you had kids with you. Plenty for them to do!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank camsmom
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I, along with our pug, stopped last Sunday evening to stay for one night at the Campresort. Although the office was closed and we didn't have reservations, some other campers told us to just take a site in the front. We did and enjoyed our stay so much we made it 3 nights instead of the intended 1.

The heated pool, hot tub, friendly office staff and clean, quiet surroundings were just what we wanted for a vacation with some down time from the hectic pace at home. We have even thought we would enjoy staying in the cottages if we were travelling by car rather than by motorhome. Everything is accessible from the campsite and the people in the office gave us such valuable tips about travelling on the Cape. We definitely would like to go there again - especially in September.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tawnyanddee
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I recently stayed 3 nights at Cape Cod Campresort. I arrived at 6 pm on Thursday. When I arrived, the office was closed. I found this odd, but found all of my registration information and gate card in a clearly marked and accessible mailbox. There was a resort map with our site and the directions to it highlighted.

Our site was great! We had plenty of room for our tent, screen house, and suv. It had it's own firepit, picnic table, and water and electric hookup. It was a short walk to the bath house, too.

The grounds were maintained very well. Each site was clearly labeled and defined. The bathrooms were VERY clean, warm, and dry, each containing a dehumidifying unit. My only gripe is that they were closed from 11-2 each day for cleaning. Although the results were worth it, it was a little inconvenient to walk to the other bathhouse during that time. The lake was beautiful, with a boat house, volleyball net, and sandy beach. There was also a comfortable staff presence throughout the day and into the evening. Just enough so you could tell everything was being maintained, but not too much so you didn't feel like you were being watched.

I camped just after Labor Day weekend, which typically winds down the camping season. Usually the resort offers activities and a lodge, but the lodge was closed for the season and no activities were scheduled. This was fine for me, but something to consider. In leu of the lodge, the registration house was open for snacks and supplies from the fully stocked store. There were also tables and chairs on the porch.

The staff I encountered was friendly, helpful, and eager to please. I was able to book another night at my original site with no problems. And checkin and checkout were very simple and smooth.

I'm a newer camper, only having been to a few places. But this was by far my favorite so far. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Cakes84
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The site we stayed in was cottage B22 and it was so neat and clean when we came in! It sleeps way more people than we thought and we are definitely coming back here again! The pools were crystal clear and blue! Awesome job with the maintenance! And staff was very friendly and helpful, this is a great campresort for all ages and occasions whether your just staying the night and going out or having a fun camping trip with the kids, overall... wonderful place! Thanks for making a great trip worth wild!

-The Robinson Family

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
#7 of 20 in Falmouth
Falmouth Inn
Falmouth Inn
#13 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins? Share your experiences!