I'll start off with the good... the bathrooms were kept very clean, along with the rest of the campgrounds, which was very nice. There were tons of options of things to do on the campground: pools, arcade, pool tables, a small lake, playground, etc. These are nice if this is your idea of camping.... however, if you are looking for a place to camp out in the middle of the woods, secluded from people, this may not be the place for you. Most of the camp sites are right next to one another and there are few bushes and trees separating them. There are trees, but very few have low branches, so if you look through the camp site, from my camp you could visably see over a dozen other sites. Most are also right next to the main camp road which causes no privacy. I would not come here again, because this is not my idea of camping. If this is your first time coming, id suggest asking for a secluded site when reserving, and maybe you'll get a better spot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, paddleboards, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, mini golf, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA