“Great spot-Great people...A must when traveling to Falmouth”
Review of Beach Breeze Inn

Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed February 6, 2011

What a great place!! The location was perfect, near the Ocean and with a remote feel yet close to everything you could want or need. The room was very nice with all the small touches that make a big difference. The owners could not have been more accomadating or nicer. It's on our schedule for another visit and we're looking forward to it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 16, 2011

My girlfriend and I recently visited the Beach Breeze Inn and as soon as we arrived there we knew it was going to be good. It is located practically on the water and the Inn itself has that homey feeling that you can't find in a big chain hotel. The room we had was excellent, very clean and had a beautiful bathroom (which made my little lady very happy). The staff there are also very helpful. When we stayed Walter had no problem pointing us in the direction of romantic getaways and nice restaurants. He was extremely helpful and made the limited time that we had used to its fullest. Overall it was an awesome experience and we intend to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I don't know how many times I have stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn but all I can say is I keep coming back for more. My friends and I love the atmosphere. We can walk to the center of town to great places to hang out and have cocktails (and great food) and we don't have to worry about driving back. I had the pleasure of staying in various rooms and I absolutely love the way they are decorated. The beds are so comfortable too, it's always a good night sleep. I recently told my girlfriends at work about it, and they want me to book a girls' weekend there. So get ready Beach Breeze, I'm coming back yet again! The hosts there are so nice and friendly. I can't say enough about them. I highly recommend staying at the Beach Breeze. If I were a millionaire, I'd try to buy the place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My fiancee and I stayed at The Beach Breeze Inn in October. The Inn has a wonderful location in Falmouth by the Ocean. Our room had an ocean view which was an unexpected pleasure. The innkeepers were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the area. We had perfect weather for a couple rounds of golf ,and we enjoyed the restraunts and shops which were right down the street from the inn.

The room was larger than most hotel rooms I've stayed in and was very clean. We enjoyed coffee and conversation with Walt & Don. I would recommend this Inn without hesitation to anyone staying in the Falmouth area. We were thrilled with our choice in staying at The Beach Breeze Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2010

my special lady and i spent 4th july weekend 2010, this was best vacation spot we came across in years, Walt is possibly the wittiest innkeeper i ever met! and don throws a hell of free bbq on the 4th , they have perfect view to see fireworks. i cant say enough about our stay...great location, all you have to do is park and the rest you can do by bike...go to town for the book sale and 4th parade, take ferry to Martha's vineyard or just walk down to beach and take a swim. bbi-rocks!

look out for crazy new yorkers on bike paths-the are reckless at times.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

The Beach Breeze Inn is our home away from home. Looking forward to seeing our extended family Walt , Don & Brett in August 2011.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2010

This place is hard to rate. You want to give it five stars, but it isn't. But it is. Four doesn't do it justice, but five seems unbelievable. This is like a B&B without being a B&B. You have more privacy - which we prefer. It's not a sterile hotel room. It seems more like a house or condo rental - or your own place away from home.

We had efficiency apt e-1. It was a two bedroom with a small living area and basic kitchen.

Pros: The Beach Breeze Inn is really a home away from home. We felt comfortable from the moment we arrived.
Brett and Walter were fantastic and very helpful.
The efficiency apartment worked great for our family of four (2 adults, 2 kids aged 11 & 6). Only issue - kids fought over who got the top bunk.
Great location - close to the sea and Falmouth is a quaint town with a cute Main Street.
Good sized bathrooms, towels were plentiful.
Landscaping was perfect - loved everything about the wrap around porch, rocking chairs, everything. Enjoyed sitting out on the porch with a nice glass of wine in the breeze at night.
TV mounted up high in the small bedroom (which was necessary due to the size of the room). The room was small, but functional.
Free wifi!!

Cons: The main road can be busy and loud. It was quiet between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
The bed seemed small in the main bedroom.
Bed not the most comfortable in the world.

I would absolutely, without a doubt stay at the Beach Breeze again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging

Been to Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!