Beach Breeze Inn
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$86
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Priceline
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$127
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
$83
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Official Site
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$109
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsfire pitvineyard roomfront porchcape codbeach chairsmain streetbunk bedssuntan lotioncoffee and teamartha's vineyardefficiency apartmentthe main housekitchen areasurf drive beachfavorite placesnew englandshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I stayed with my sister for a weekend getaway, and we had wonderful time. We were greeted by Walter who gave us a map and suggested some places to eat. He was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was right off the pool, it had a small kitchenette with a fan (AC would have been great but the fan was adequate). The beach was very close to the inn and we LOVED that they had beach chairs, beach towels, and sun screen available for the guests. Overall, wonderful time at the Beach Breeze Inn, we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed August 12, 2009

This was our second visit to the Inn and we were greeted as old friends. Within 15 minutes of arriving (after a 14 hour trip from the UK) the kids were in the pool and I was sitting in a rocking chair on the porch, drinking a beer and chatting with Walt about what had happened in the preceding 52 weeks. You are pretty much guaranteed to relax here given the atmosphere and the warmth of your hosts. My 8 year old daughter has decided this is her favourite place anywhere and I find it difficult to argue with that.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We have just returned from a tour of New England which we finished off with a 4-day stay Beach Breeze Inn. We had a wonderful relaxing time. Walt and Don are the perfect hosts. Very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and the location couldn't be better. 2 minutes from the beach – yet only 15 mins walk from the centre of Falmouth. The pool area was very good. I would thoroughly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

What a great spot! The rooms were very nice and the grounds were excellent. We had a mini college reunion here - 6 couples, 6 kids. It could not have been better. Great common areas, super kid friendly, great coffee and very accomodating to our group. We felt so welcome! I'd go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Returning to the Beach Breeze Inn is like coming home for me! From 1946 to 1966 I grew up spending summers here in Falmouth, where my family used to own and run this property, which used to be called Shore Haven Motor Lodge. Several years ago, after the Filiaults bought it, I stayed here for the first time in many years. I was immediately impressed by the warm friendliness of Don and Walt, the colorful new landscaping and gardens, and the lovely renovations and furnishings in the rooms. It has been a great pleasure to return here for a visit every summer since then!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo