“Love the Inn ... Great Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach Breeze Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Love the Inn ... Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Start to finish, our stay at the Beach Breeze Inn was a wonderful experience. It started with a warm welcome from Walter (the inn keeper) who showed us to our room and made us feel at home. Our room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable, and included a nice sitting area. The décor in room and around the inn is tastefully "beachy", with much attention to detail and upkeep. The inn is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with a beautifully landscaped yard and outdoor pool area. It is just a house or two away from the beach in one direction, and less than a mile from the main road (a nice walk into town), in the other direction. Coffee & a variety of tea is provided each morning in the kitchen where you can sit and read the paper at the table, or take your beverage out to the front porch to a rocking chair and look across the street to catch a view of the ocean. It is a friendly, relaxing environment, and we had the opportunity to chat with some of the other guests. Walt is very familiar with the area, and made several recommendations of local restaurants for us to try which added to our delightful visit. I highly recommend this Inn for a truly unique experience. It's rare to find this kind of hospitality.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I and my two pre teen Children stayed here in October. A huge thanks to Don, Walt, and Erin for making our time here feel so welcome. From discovering 'Smores' at the fire pit, to advising on great visiting places and excellent restaurant recommendations. Other guests were very friendly and the lovely old house was well kept. Quite what other trip-advisers were expecting? Stay at Holiday Inn !! Falmouth is a lovely place and this is a great place to stay. Back in London our kids now insist on canned foamy cream on their hot chocolate just like Cape Cod. Next summer on the one or two hot nights here we'll have to have Smores on our own BBQ

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
White Plains, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had previously only been to Beach Breeze Inn for an overnight stay, but this time we spent the Columbus Day weekend there with our car club. Walt and his assistant (I am sorry to have forgotten her name) couldn't have been nicer to us. We were a rowdy group, both at the fire pit and in the kitchen area, and no one complained. We met a very nice couple from England, and I hope they were okay with our raucous behavior!

I loved our room, the recent remodel is just perfect. This time next year they'll have the porch redone.

The location is lovely, the accommodations are excellent, and the onsite staff couldn't have been nicer to us.

I highly recommend Beach Breeze Inn. They're rated #1 in Falmouth, and if you stay there, you'll know why. If they had a good seafood restaurant in walking distance, I could live there.
If you're in Falmouth, do give them a try. You'll be glad you did.

Trust me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank dee dee d
Waterloo, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a very nice spot in Falmouth. 4 of us stayed in 2 rooms. One of the double/queen beds was comfortable and my son reports the other one was "the most uncomfortable bed, ever". I struggle with steps, and found our ground level room a bit difficult to enter because of one high step.

We arrived late and left in the wee hours of the morning, so I didn't meet the owners. The Inn is clean and cozy.. I was impressed withe kitchen area in our room, as well as the large sand pile complete with sand toys on the front lawn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
radiate46
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn several times now, and it just keeps getting better. Each time I've visited the Inn there have been numerous improvements, too many to even try to detail. We love the location, just 100 steps from the ocean and right next to the town beach! just a great location as it's proximity to the ocean and downtown Falmouth can't be beat. Walter and Don are great hosts and Innkeepers! Our room was spotless and comfortable. We can't wait to go back again!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side probably have ocean views and are worth any extra charges!
Noosa, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn for 2 nights and loved it. We were with another couple and both rooms were fresh and nicely decorated, our friends' room was painted a soft yellow and ours a soft aqua. The rooms aren't huge but very adequate and with 2 double beds we were able to put our luggage on the 2nd bed so we didn't feel crowded.

All inclusions were very thoughtful and the rooms had a little fully equipped kitchen which was very handy.

It was too cold to use the pool but even in the cold weather it looked very inviting, with its cute white picket fence. The inn is beautifully maintained both inside and out. At sunset we sat in the garden beside the pool and the lovely lady who works there (I'm disappointed that I forget her name now) provided us with marshmallows and chocolate to toast on the little gas fire in the middle of the table, while we were sipping on our wine. What a memorable treat.

The short walk to the water is most pleasant and the centre of the town of Falmouth, also walking distance away from the Inn is so amazing. It was one of our most favourite towns of our trip down the east coast of the USA. We were there over the weekend and it was a real buzz. The restaurants were very busy with lines of people out the doors but it was a brilliant atmosphere and we loved every minute of our stay in Falmouth and particularly at the Beach Breeze Inn.

1 Thank hobart_10
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I spent this past weekend at the BBI as we were running the half marathon. I've stayed at the BBI repeatedly, and every time I'm reminded why I keep going back. Both owners were there when we arrived, and as always they made us feel like family! They are so friendly, and have great knowledge of the area. We were getting up super early the day of the run, before the kitchen/coffee area would be open, so Walt was kind enough to set us up with full coffee service in our room, which was awesome! I've been to this inn in every season, and it's always consistent. The rooms are beautiful, and location can't be beat. Already trying to figure out when I can get back!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
#2 of 20 in Falmouth
Inn on the Sound
Inn on the Sound
#3 of 9 in Falmouth

Been to Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!