Beach Breeze Inn
Inn on the Sound(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$259
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$165
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$206
$189
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$249
Official Site
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$205
$180
Official Site
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$155
$143
All reviewsfire pitvineyard roomfront porchcape codbeach chairsmain streetbunk bedssuntan lotioncoffee and teamartha's vineyardefficiency apartmentthe main housekitchen areasurf drive beachfavorite placesnew englandshort walk
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I just got back from a week spent at the Beach Breeze Inn for my brothers wedding. We had all of our family and friends stay at the Inn and everyone was blown away by how beautiful it was and how kind the owners are. Walt and Don went above and beyond to help with anything and everything we needed. I can not say enough about them. Anything we needed they were there to help, which was great when things got hectic on the actual wedding day!

I absolutely adored my room (room 7) and so did everyone else! Super clean, great views, pretty decor and all around cozy. The grounds of the Inn are breathtaking. I had planned on going to a fancy resort restaurant for my sister in laws bridal shower, but we ended up having it on the patio next to the pool and it couldn't have been more perfect!

I can not wait to get back. My whole family has been going to the same place on the Cape for over 20 years and I never ever thought I'd prefer to go somewhere else, but the Beach Breeze Inn has stolen my heart for sure!

Room Tip: Room 7 is the best!! Everyone who came in to check it out was so jealous! Great views, room set up and decor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Meg K
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We spent two weeks travelling across New England and this was one of the very best places we stayed in.
We only stayed for one night but from the moment we arrived we were so warmly welcomed we wished it was going to be longer! We were given loads of ideas and recommendations for the local area from the owners Walt and Don and they greeted us cheerily each time we saw them over the next 24 hours!
As a result of their information we made the most of our time in Falmouth, visiting local beaches, exploring the local area and eating in great local restaurants.
The room was clean, warm and comfortable. The grounds are welcoming and well equipped (if only it had been warm enough to try the pool!). Tea and coffee available in the kitchen is a great touch, especially for a late night cuppa on return from dinner! Sitting on the veranda with it was an added bonus!!
We would definitely return if able to do so!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Blondehairrocks
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn over the Columbus Day weekend, one of our many trips back. As always, Walt met us with a hearty "Welcome Home!" as we walked in. There is something about this place that immediately puts you at ease. The clean, contemporary, beach decor; the comfortable rooms; the beckoning row of rocking chairs on the front porch; the smell of the ocean breeze coming from the beach, only yards away - it all just makes you relax. Don, Walt and the staff are always there to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Not only are they a wealth of knowledge regarding the area, they are always up for a friendly discussion or a good laugh. So whether you are hitting the beach, or the quaint main street of Falmouth, when you return, you'll feel like you are coming home.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Cburb624
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We chose the Beach Breeze Inn for our out of town wedding guests and couldn't be happier with our decision. The owners, Walt and Don, are fantastic and made our guests feel right at home. All of our family and friends who stayed at the Inn raved about their stay and many can't wait to come back! I highly recommend the Beach Breeze Inn for a quiet stay on the Cape.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very close to the ocean and a quick drive to the main street. The premises are beautiful and well-maintained. It's a shame I cannot say the same about the room. It was outdated, beds and pillows not comfortable, the carpet really needs to be cleaned and preferably changed and the room didn't feel clean at all.
We had a room facing the pool and could hear people's conversations. I probably won't come back again unless they renovate their rooms. Not good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family