“Even Better !!”
Review of Beach Breeze Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed October 17, 2011

After our first experience, we stayed again recently at the Beach Breeze Inn in Falmouth and we're glad that we did. It was as comfortable and enjoyable as our first visit and will be part of our future Cape Cod plans. The hosts are warm and welcoming and feel more like "friends" than just someone I'm doing business with. Great place...Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: Call early
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I get back to New England every few years to recharge my batteries. Cape Cod always serves this role best but the farther I travel along the Cape, the more commercial it often seems. This time I tried Falmouth for its proximity to the Vinyard, Woods Hole, shopping at Mashpee and a more New England coastal feel. A good friend named Joe F. highly recommended the Beach Breeze Inn and now I know why. The place is adorable and the owners have done an incredible job turning a historic home almost two centuries old into a cozy, traditional yet comfortably modern place to stay. The rooms manage to provide the basics yet they all are individual and I loved the feel. The best aspect of the stay was a mix of great service and wonderful people. Don and Walt are pros with a lifetime of experience who have found their niche and are intent on enjoying what they have created. I get a "vibe" from a place and the BBI is highly recommended. I met a half dozen families from around the globe and returning guests who have been staying there for decades and they all have stories. I like to relax on vacation and meet new people so the atmosphere for me was wonderful. It may ne another two years before I get back tothe Cape I love so well, but rest assured I already know where I'll be staying. Thanks Don and Walt!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed October 15, 2011

As other reviewers mentioned this place is in excellent location. Steps away from beach and a short walk to the restuarants. We stayed in Vineyard room and it was beautiful. Waking up in the morning and seeing vineyard was breathtaking. My husband had a bottle of wine with him when we checked in. Since we didn't have wine glass we left the wine in the room. The next day when we returned our room was cleaned and beds were done but the most surprising part.. there was a set of wine glass in the room(thank you guys)
That was a very beautiful touch... you don't get that in a 5 star hotel.Next time we are in the area we know where to check in !!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Prasuma
Reviewed October 15, 2011

This is a lovely spot to arrive at after a flight and drive down to the Cape. The ambience of the Inn is charming and its setting only one block from the sea is convenient. It is in a very quiet neighborhood and does offer some sea views. The rooms have character and the images you can view on the web give a good perspective of what you can expect. Falmouth remains our favorite town of the dozen communities we visited on the Cape.

The innkeepers are both friendly and welcoming (including their son who may now be off in Boston). We were given a map and advice about local attractions and their restaurant recommendations were excellent. Falmouth has a lot of good restaurants.

The drawbacks of the accommodations were threefold. The wireless connectivity was almost non-existent. I could only connect intermittently in my room and even downstairs in the breakfast area, right by the wireless router, connectivity dropped every few minutes. When I wanted to download a new book to read from Amazon I had to go to the breakfast area to get connected long enough to download it. (I was told they intent to upgrade their wireless network so you may want to check that out.)

The in-room amenities are limited. There is no tea or coffee pot, no bath robes, no microwave, and no desk to sit at. Nor is there an air-conditioner but we there in Sept so that was not an issue. (Our next inn on the Cape had all of these at a comparable price.)

The final drawback was the communal kitchen area - it only opens at 8am in the morning. This is where the coffee and microwave are but you won't be able to grab an early coffee and head out the door before 8am. Nor get next to the wireless router late at night cause I believe the area closes at 10pm?

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2011

My husband and I spent the last night of our vacation in Falmouth at the Beach Breeze Inn. The inn has a great location with the beach right down the block and is just beautiful. It's close to town and we enjoyed a great dinner at the recommendation of the innkeepers. The only negative was the water temperature in our bathroom....it took a very long time to get hot but eventually my husband and I both enjoyed a hot shower. Next time we'll stay longer!

Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a beautiful location just steps from the beach. From our immaculately clean room (Vineyard Room) on the third floor we can see over to Martha's Vineyard and the ships in the harbor. The Inn is quaint with all the New England charm that we had anticipated. From the owner to the innkeeper, the staff is amazing! We will plan on staying again and again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We had a wonderful weekend in Falmouth. We stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn and were so happy with the place. It was clean and well appointed and the hosts were very accommodating. We're hoping to go there again next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple