“Welcoming Inn, great room with views.”
Review of Beach Breeze Inn

Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Dedham, Massachusetts
“Welcoming Inn, great room with views.”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Stayed at the Inn recently with my wife and daughter. We had the pleasure of a warm welcome by Inn keeper Walt. Our room was great !! Ocean views, sunny room, great ammenities. Just a short walk to Main Street where there was lots of shopping and restraunts. Very relaxing. Will definately return and highly recommend it !

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank scruffy23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
New Britain, Connecticut
Reviewed February 9, 2011

We have been having Family Reunions at the Beach Breeze Inn since my youngest child was 8- she is now 16! It is a perfect spot for all ages. Walt is very helpful and always has great tips for food and fun! We look forward to our Reunion each year and have also been to the Inn in between Reunions. The rooms are extremely comfortable and full of great amenities. The beach and center of town are a quick walk away. Our favorite part of the day is on the porch relaxing in the comfortable rocking chairs!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Exeter, NH
Reviewed February 6, 2011

What a great place!! The location was perfect, near the Ocean and with a remote feel yet close to everything you could want or need. The room was very nice with all the small touches that make a big difference. The owners could not have been more accomadating or nicer. It's on our schedule for another visit and we're looking forward to it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Westport, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 16, 2011

My girlfriend and I recently visited the Beach Breeze Inn and as soon as we arrived there we knew it was going to be good. It is located practically on the water and the Inn itself has that homey feeling that you can't find in a big chain hotel. The room we had was excellent, very clean and had a beautiful bathroom (which made my little lady very happy). The staff there are also very helpful. When we stayed Walter had no problem pointing us in the direction of romantic getaways and nice restaurants. He was extremely helpful and made the limited time that we had used to its fullest. Overall it was an awesome experience and we intend to visit again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I don't know how many times I have stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn but all I can say is I keep coming back for more. My friends and I love the atmosphere. We can walk to the center of town to great places to hang out and have cocktails (and great food) and we don't have to worry about driving back. I had the pleasure of staying in various rooms and I absolutely love the way they are decorated. The beds are so comfortable too, it's always a good night sleep. I recently told my girlfriends at work about it, and they want me to book a girls' weekend there. So get ready Beach Breeze, I'm coming back yet again! The hosts there are so nice and friendly. I can't say enough about them. I highly recommend staying at the Beach Breeze. If I were a millionaire, I'd try to buy the place.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My fiancee and I stayed at The Beach Breeze Inn in October. The Inn has a wonderful location in Falmouth by the Ocean. Our room had an ocean view which was an unexpected pleasure. The innkeepers were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the area. We had perfect weather for a couple rounds of golf ,and we enjoyed the restraunts and shops which were right down the street from the inn.

The room was larger than most hotel rooms I've stayed in and was very clean. We enjoyed coffee and conversation with Walt & Don. I would recommend this Inn without hesitation to anyone staying in the Falmouth area. We were thrilled with our choice in staying at The Beach Breeze Inn.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 27, 2010

my special lady and i spent 4th july weekend 2010, this was best vacation spot we came across in years, Walt is possibly the wittiest innkeeper i ever met! and don throws a hell of free bbq on the 4th , they have perfect view to see fireworks. i cant say enough about our stay...great location, all you have to do is park and the rest you can do by bike...go to town for the book sale and 4th parade, take ferry to Martha's vineyard or just walk down to beach and take a swim. bbi-rocks!

look out for crazy new yorkers on bike paths-the are reckless at times.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#6 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!