We stayed here for the last night of our 3 week fly/drive. The hotel is set in very picturesque surroundings, with a 10 minute walk to the beach in one direction, and 5 minutes to the main street with restaurants and shops.
Parking on-site and free. Heated swimming pool was situated in our block with the breakfast room downstairs. The main restaurant is closed for dinner, presumably because it was end of season. Plenty of choice for breakfast and service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Cape Cod's ShoreWay Acres Inn, and experience historic New England in a charming residential atmosphere. The Inn's ideal location in the heart of Falmouth's Historic District is within easy walking distance of the Village Green, Main Street shops, 20+ restaurants(ranging from sidewalk cafes and pubs to ethnic and fine dining)Surf Drive Beach, churches, Shining Sea Bikeway, Falmouth Museums on the Green, Carousel of Light and Cape Cod Trolley Stop. Martha's Vineyard ferries - one mile and three miles. Just a short drive to the fishing village of Woods Hole, Highfield Theater and Highfield Hall and Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreway Acres Hotel Falmouth
- Shoreway Acres Falmouth
- ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging Falmouth, MA