The very first time I stayed at the Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge was around 12 years ago , and I knew I would keep coming back. It just has that feeling you are looking for in a motel. Clean, Comfy and Cozy. The rooms are always spotless. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is ideal and the grounds are spacious and inviting. They have a terrific pool, and outdoor picnic- barbeque area. The hotel is a minutes walk to the beach, local bars and eateries, and a five minute walk to the Island Queen which brings you to Martha's Vineyard. I guess this is why me, my husband and our two daughters have come back almost every year since that first time 12 years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod