My mother and I stayed in this hotel on Sept. 8 & 9th. Our room was on the second floor of a building called the Grand House ( they also had a typical motel structure ) and we had two double beds, which were very comfortable and a balcony with a very slight view of the ocean. The room was clean, staff friendly and the location was great for taking the ferry to Martha's Vineyard.We were extremely disappointed in their continental breakfast, it was simply coffee, a bag of grocery store donuts, and bad tasting orange juice on a corner table in the very small office.We probably wouldn't stay here again because of this and the fact the stairs were difficult for my Mom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. There are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod