I booked my stay here for a nearby wedding, so luxury and my personal comfort weren't a priority. But what a surprise! The room was vast, impeccable and smelled really clean and fresh. The closet was spacious, the bed comfy and the bathroom really charming -- soft lighting and nice toiletries. In other words, it didn't feel anything like a "motor lodge"; in fact, I'd recommend the property consider changing its name to reflect the far more cushy experience it provides. On top of everything, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful with date changes as well as giving directions and travel tips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod